Jeep biz job opening in Sedona AZ - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 Old 01-05-2012, 02:19 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Jeep biz job opening in Sedona AZ

Hi, all! Barlow Jeep Rentals is hiring one crew member this year.

Looking to start someone by March 1. $12/hour to start. Full-time, plus bonuses. Must have extensive customer service experience, highly-motivated, physically active, some sort of outdoor and/or Jeep disorder, be 25 or older, and have clean driving record.

Read the job description to see if you think you are crazy enough to work for us!
http://trailwiseusa.blogspot.com/201...lows-crew.html

Send resumes/questions to [email protected]

Nena Barlow

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-- downloadable maps & trailbooks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 Old 01-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Rock God

It's to far of a drive, right now I'm only 75km with a company truck.
post #3 of 13 Old 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

LOL! Yeah, but our company trucks are more fun!

Nena Barlow

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 Old 01-06-2012, 02:38 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Damn, if only I still lived in Flagstaff....I'd be all over that job....Hell I'd do it just for the commute down the switchbacks into Oak Creek Canyon everyday...

/

post #5 of 13 Old 01-06-2012, 04:47 AM
DaK
Rock God

Like the job description, well written IMO.

Maybe when we move out there to retire...
post #6 of 13 Old 01-06-2012, 05:01 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Awesome job writeup. But I hate stupid questions so I would not be the best candidate for this job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #7 of 13 Old 01-17-2012, 04:18 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Bump! Still accepting resumes!

Nena Barlow

post #8 of 13 Old 01-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Ipe
Rock God

So, does the job really entail washing Jeeps?

post #9 of 13 Old 01-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Rock God

I have to admit that if I was younger i'd be all over this, This company as well as the owners are TOP NOTCH.

Nena, I hope you find a good one as as with the rest i'll get to know them all.

"Freedom through Strength"
post #10 of 13 Old 01-17-2012, 07:20 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

id take a pay cut to do that, id love being outside, working with jeeps and people who like wheeling. to bad your on the wrong side of the country.

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
post #11 of 13 Old 01-17-2012, 08:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Lol, it's when the winters here get to the current mid point I start wondering what life in AZ would be like right about now.
post #12 of 13 Old 01-17-2012, 08:51 PM
Wheeler

This would be sooo perfect. I browse jobs in sedona from time to time looking for that perfect oppertunity to relocate myself, but until my jeep is paid off I don't see that happening. Unless you don't mind employees sleeping in their rigs in your parking lot.
post #13 of 13 Old 02-14-2012, 12:14 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Just saw this, is it still avaiable? I love Sedona been on soldiers pass a couple times with a YJ and an Xterra. Going to try for it. (fingers crossed)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode