RIP Oh-G - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

RIP Oh-G

Yesterday(12-28-11) I lost a great friend and fellow paintball teammate.... Took his own life. Just writing this to get it out of me. Really confused and not sure how to react. So many emotions that I don't know what to think. Brian was a great guy, always had a smile on his face and a positive attitude, made the best out of any bad situation. It's hard to believe that this was the end result. He never showed a sign or any thing. If you or feel there is some wrong, DON'T give up on asking or prying to get them to talk... You might never get that chance again...

Rest in peace man.... Your already greatly missed, paintball will never be the same with out you and your whitty(smart ass) comments.

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 11:22 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

sorry for you loss! never an easy thing to take in when a close friend takes their life!

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
D60 Front 99-04 Ford ARB w/ 5.38
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #3 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 11:25 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Sorry to hear about your loss, sometimes these things come without warning leaving friends and family puzzled with unanswered questions.

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 11:27 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Sorry for your loss.

TC
Crawling For Reid March 23, 2019 Adventure OffRoad Park

post #5 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 11:34 AM
Administrator

Garage

My condolences.

This happens way to often.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #6 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 11:36 AM
JKowners Vendor

Wow buddy. I am very sorry about this. I know there is nothing I can say or anyone can say that will make this any easier for you and your family. You know if you need or want to talk though, I am here...

-Jason

:

Phone: 864-437-8029
post #7 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 12:31 PM
Granite Guru

Sorry for your loss.....Sucks to hear whenever this happens...

Brent
post #8 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Sorry man. Its hard to understand how someone can decide to do something like that. All you can do is pray and stay strong.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #9 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 01:32 PM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to JCKnauer22

sorry for your loss man. it's hard to know what to say to folks at times like this, but hopefully just saying something helps somewhat. stay strong, bro

I met a wild-eyed spinster on the back of a bus
She asked if there was any part of her I'd like to touch
When I told her "Yer nuts!" she got mad at me
And lectured on female anatomy...
post #10 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 01:33 PM
Rock God

we are a family here... a great big disfunctional one though. But this is a great place for you to vent. DON'T keep those feelings in. let them out. we are here to listen. Very sorry for the loss, it's always tragic and never easy
post #11 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrawlOff-Road.com View Post
Wow buddy. I am very sorry about this. I know there is nothing I can say or anyone can say that will make this any easier for you and your family. You know if you need or want to talk though, I am here...

-Jason
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCKnauer22 View Post
sorry for your loss man. it's hard to know what to say to folks at times like this, but hopefully just saying something helps somewhat. stay strong, bro
It does, and I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northernmedic View Post
we are a family here... a great big disfunctional one though. But this is a great place for you to vent. DON'T keep those feelings in. let them out. we are here to listen. Very sorry for the loss, it's always tragic and never easy
Thanks, to you and every one. It's still so fresh, it still feels like a bad dream

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #12 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 03:21 PM
Slow and Low

Sorry to hear bro.
My best friend tried to take his life a year ago after struggling with alcoholism and a very nasty divorce (kids involved).
He sent me a goodbye email, then threw his cell phone in the toilet.
I posted this on Facebook to notify all of our mutual friends. With everyone's help, the police found him in a hotel room hooked up to a gas bottle and mask that he made. Luckily, they were able to save him. But I felt like I lost him.
Im sorry to hear about your loss. Wish there was a "hug" emoticon.
post #13 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 03:39 PM
JKO Addict!

Very sad news, my most sincere condolences. May he RIP.
post #14 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 03:44 PM
Coonasian

Garage

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. It seems there is never any rhyme or reason for these things. Grieve as you see fit and know that we understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW
I love Walmart. Cheap shit, guns, knives, ammo, oil, chemicals, the biggest rubber selection I've ever seen and I always wondered how they could keep their prices so low and pay all the "entertainers" in the stores.

"Everything you never wanted to know about Cockatoos!" :
post #15 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

I always hate hearing things like this. I am so sorry to hear man. I can not even begin to understand or feel the terrible emotions that you are going through. Its to bad that people feel life is so bad to take their own life. I know life and what ever comes our way, can be difficult sometimes. Even to a point that that is the only option. There needs to be a hug icon, one coming your way now.
post #16 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Rock God

Garage

Sorry about your bud... It will be hard moving on. RIP
post #17 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Granite Guru

No words

Prayers already lifted for you brother. I lost my cousin/best friend this way and I can empathize with what you are feeling. Everyone grieves different, but I know it will get better. I know it may be of little help, but feel free to PM me if you need to work through anything you might be feeling.

God Bless

2011 Sport 2dr - SOLD
2013 JKU Sport - SOLD
2014 JKU Sport - Wife's DD
2015 JKU Sport - New Hotness
post #18 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 05:11 PM
JKO Addict!

R.I.P.

Hang in there--

HUNDY
'11 VIRGIN 2 dr JK

MILITARY TIRES
Hi Tread MT 37x12.50x16.5 $150 ea!
post #19 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 05:21 PM
Wheeler

Sorry for your loss. Try to be strong and hang in there.
post #20 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 05:30 PM
Granite Guru

Sorry for your loss. I experienced the same type of situation with a friend about 7 years ago and think about him often. Best wishes to you and be strong.

2007 JK Unlimited Sahara, Blacked Out
3.5 inch lift sitting on 35's
Poly Performance/Synergy Suspension Ball Joints
Smittybilt Oversized Tire Carrier
post #21 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Rock God

Sorry To Here About Your Bro , My Condolences
post #22 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 07:27 PM
V8 dreams

Sorry man, my wife's father left her in this manner over 5 years ago. It was before I knew her and she is still very confused and sad about the whole ordeal. Wish nothing but the best for you and his family/friends.

Vandy

2010 Silver JKU
post #23 of 27 Old 12-29-2011, 10:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Sorry for your loss! Sending prayers out your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
yeah...I decided to go and finish on the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker View Post
actually , I can see my cock , is just a little hard to shave down there
post #24 of 27 Old 12-30-2011, 12:48 AM
JKO Addict!

Very sorry to hear about your loss. RIP to your friend.

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk

Greg
post #25 of 27 Old 12-30-2011, 04:26 AM
Rock God

i had a very close uncle take his own life. its one of the most confusing upsetting things ive ever delt with. its not an easy thing.

keep your head up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode