News footage of JK in T-bone accident - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
News footage of JK in T-bone accident

Check out this link of an accident involving burgulary suspects being followed by a Flordia news helicopter when they crashed into a JK.

http://www.wesh.com/video/30047337/detail.html

'13 JKU Rubicon - 3" Teraflex Lift w/ 8 Flexarms, LoD Rock Sliders, Poison Spyder Evap Skid, Nitto Trail Grappler 35x12.5x17

'12 JK Artic - 2" RE Lift, Poison Spyder Knockers, Surprise Straps Grab Handles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 04:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

wow. i hope the driver was ok!

POISON SPYDER • ROCK KRAWLER • POLY • RCV • YUKON • AEV • TATTON • MBRP • TERAFLEX • BILSTEIN • JKS • RAMSEY • ROCK HARD • WURX • NEMESIS • SPOD • RIGID
post #3 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:03 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Just WOW!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:17 PM
JKO Addict!

Damn, I hope they are able to find the dog too, that little guy shot off like a rocket!

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #5 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:22 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Damn! Took them long enough to check on the other drivers. Guess suspects are more important than victims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE View Post
I have 2 legs, but 3 knees....right knee.....left knee.....wee knee....
Jack of all Trades, Master of Some
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09rubicon View Post
Damn, I hope they are able to find the dog too, that little guy shot off like a rocket!
I saw two. One looked to be injured but yea...they were both moving pretty quick.

Devastates me to see this kind of shit all the time. So damn sorry for the driver and his family...no way he/ she doesn't have some injuries.

Sorry God...but I wish they had to wash the suspects body out of the car.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #7 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:23 PM
Rock God

Hope the driver is ok!!

One 4DR down, a shit load more to go...

2008 JK X 2DR NSG370

Time to build the TONS!

Long Island Off Road Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

NOVA4x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by jester116th View Post
Confucius say "If you no want break axle, Drive with BIG head not LITTLE head"
post #8 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Anyone else notice it knocked the fucking hood off the Jeep? Damn! Both dogs scattered, hope they get their pups back. What a piece of shit.

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
post #9 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:44 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09rubicon View Post

yeah dude! where the f did that first dog even come from? I saw the second one jump out the back of the jeep but the first appeared outta nowhere!

2008 Black 2Dr 6spd D30/44
RK 2.5 X-Factor | Synergy tie rod | 35x12.5 MTRK's | BFH front | Genright rear | Yukon 5.13's | ARB front locker | Warn M8000 w/MasterPull synthetic | Rigid 10'' E-series
post #10 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:45 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
Anyone else notice it knocked the fucking hood off the Jeep? Damn! Both dogs scattered, hope they get their pups back. What a piece of shit.

With the amount that our hoods rattle on the thruway Im not surprised that that mother f-er popped right off!

2008 Black 2Dr 6spd D30/44
RK 2.5 X-Factor | Synergy tie rod | 35x12.5 MTRK's | BFH front | Genright rear | Yukon 5.13's | ARB front locker | Warn M8000 w/MasterPull synthetic | Rigid 10'' E-series
post #11 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post

Sorry God...but I wish they had to wash the suspects body out of the car.
I can't agree with you more!

POISON SPYDER • ROCK KRAWLER • POLY • RCV • YUKON • AEV • TATTON • MBRP • TERAFLEX • BILSTEIN • JKS • RAMSEY • ROCK HARD • WURX • NEMESIS • SPOD • RIGID
post #12 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 05:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

What pisses me off about that is the cops were paying more attention to the driver that caused the accident and not the ones that were potentially hurt by the asshat. Should leave the jerk there till the others are attended to.

2014 JKU, Tera44, 4.56 gears, ARB lockers, RK 3.5" flex lift, ARB front & rear bumper, dual Viair 400C w/2 gallon tank, Zeon 10S, Nitto Tires, Genesis Dual battery kit, TeraFlex tie rod & flipped drag link, ARB Intensities and TeraFlex dual rate ST sway bar.
post #13 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Administrator

Garage

Damn!!

That video pissed me off.. should have let the scum bags die.

Grateful that the innocent parties lived.. but they got their world rocked for sure by 2 fucking pieces of dog shit...

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #14 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 06:22 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07unlimitedx View Post
What pisses me off about that is the cops were paying more attention to the driver that caused the accident and not the ones that were potentially hurt by the asshat. Should leave the jerk there till the others are attended to.
there was a BG still in the car and they are trained to contain the threats.

not a single bystander came running up to help
post #15 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 06:49 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

That video pissed me off. I'd of gotten out of my car and beat the shit out of home boy right there in front of everyone.

Why didn't they just quickly cuff that guy to the car and let him wait while they checked on the others. Then come over every once in a while and pistol whip the shit out of him to make sure he's still in pain.

post #16 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 06:50 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
there was a BG still in the car and they are trained to contain the threats.

not a single bystander came running up to help
I wouldn't run up behind a gun wielding cop either. LOL

post #17 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 07:05 PM
Rock God

Put it on full screen and slow it down....there were 3 dogs in that Jeep. The first one flew straight up in the air and then took off the 2nd one came out of nowhere and the third one jumped out of the JK.

Courtesy of Hit - "You should only fuck the fuckable.. to fuck the unfuckable or to un-fuck the fuckable is like crossing streams in Ghost Busters"
post #18 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 07:15 PM
Rock God

Theres a video link up on the page now saying both dogs were found ok and are with family of the owner. Sounds like the first was a pit mix and the second a yorkie.

Aaron
2008 JK Unlimited Rubicon
post #19 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 07:32 PM
Rock God

That is some serious scary shit. Glad everyone is ok. That JK got fawned up

Running as a Misfit amongst the JK's. Someone has to teach them how to wheel.

NW1T - VE
1034.3 Mall Crawler King
post #20 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
it knocked the drivers side steer tire and wheel off too.....hope they are all ok except that scum bag that was on the run

2010 Unlimited
RIVER CITY OFFROAD
GREEN COUNTRY OFFROAD
DNA Fabrication
post #21 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 09:57 PM
Rock God

did that cop really run up to the car and turn his back to the driver on the ground? doesn't seem to be a smart idea if the guy had a gun or something.

I thought that tire was another dog and it ran into the front of the other car! lol i had to watch it about 5x before i knew it was a tire...drrrrrrrrrrrr

2007 Wrangler
Rescue Green

3.5" AEV Lift
37" GoodYear MTR
Pro Comp 7089's
Tom Woods Shafts F&R
OR Fab Tire Carrier
Shaffer Stinger
Bulldog Winch
Buschwacker Flat Flares
Poly Tie Rod
JKS Disco
post #22 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 10:01 PM
JKO Addict!

Fucking scumbag that is putting everyone else at risk... I definitely hope the driver of the jeep and the dogs in it are "ok" to say the least.

Greg
post #23 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to D5Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07unlimitedx View Post
The guys in the white car were a threat. They had already broken the law and were potentially armed. While the cop was checking the innocent drivers a bullet in the back from the unaccounted for suspect, would not have been very helpful to the situation.

Fortis cadere, cedere non potest

Poison Spyder BFH w/ trail stinger, custom rear BFH, crusher flares, rocker knockers, evap skid, hood louver. Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, Teraflex rear tire carrier, River Raider cowl snorkel,Warn VR 10,000 lbs winch, sPod, Rigid 50"SR.
post #24 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Man, that was a hard hit. Hope all are ok.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #25 of 54 Old 12-21-2011, 10:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoojk View Post
did that cop really run up to the car and turn his back to the driver on the ground? doesn't seem to be a smart idea if the guy had a gun or something.
I thought the same thing.

Hope everyone that matters are alright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroader613 View Post
yeah...I decided to go and finish on the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaker View Post
actually , I can see my cock , is just a little hard to shave down there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode