River City Offroad - Customer Service - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 07-06-2011, 10:44 PM Thread Starter
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV
River City Offroad - Customer Service

Dang, get this.... I decide to order new BFG 37"s on Tuesday morning. At noon I email Marcus at RCO. By 1 he sends me a quote (GREAT PRICE - 75 bucks less each than the Firestone store wanted). At around 3 I Pay Pal him the money. He somehow manages to get the order in that day and the tires shipped from a local distributer the next day. So on Wednesday at 10 am UPS was rolling them out of the big brown truck! By 4 I had em mounted. Now that is crazy good service. Thanks RCO!!! <beer is for me

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by TEXASKEV; 07-06-2011 at 10:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 07-06-2011, 11:23 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

That's actually too fast.

Unfortunately......I believe that Marcus needs to take a step back and open his eyes to the catastrophic reality that this consistent attention to customers and quickly expedited shipping....is in fact a danger to all of mankind, due to the fact that it is gradually causing a tear in the time/ space continuum. Eventually, the balance of the Earth will become skewed, the polar ice-caps will melt at unprecedented rates, volcano's will come to life, Robt. Stevens will procreate with Eddie, California will fall into the Pacific, dogs and cats will rule the planet, bacon will become extinct, and the entire solar system will be on course for complete implosion.

Please slow down, Marcus. The future of the galaxy depends on it!

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #3 of 19 Old 07-06-2011, 11:30 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASKEV View Post
Dang, get this.... I decide to order new BFG 37"s on Tuesday morning. At noon I email Marcus at RCO. By 1 he sends me a quote (GREAT PRICE - 75 bucks less each than the Firestone store wanted). At around 3 I Pay Pal him the money. He somehow manages to get the order in that day and the tires shipped from a local distributer the next day. So on Wednesday at 10 am UPS was rolling them out of the big brown truck! By 4 I had em mounted. Now that is crazy good service. Thanks RCO!!! <beer is for me
Thank you again for the opportunity to help Kevin! It's what I do best!

I get excited about ya'lls parts as much as you do and it's important to me that they get there quickly.

Again, thank you for supporting the home team and all of your kind words! <- for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
That's actually too fast.

Unfortunately......I believe that Marcus needs to take a step back and open his eyes to the catastrophic reality that this consistent attention to customers and quickly expedited shipping....is in fact a danger to all of mankind, due to the fact that it is gradually causing a tear in the time/ space continuum. Eventually, the balance of the Earth will become skewed, the polar ice-caps will melt at unprecedented rates, volcano's will come to life, Robt. Stevens will procreate with Eddie, California will fall into the Pacific, dogs and cats will rule the planet, bacon will become extinct, and the entire solar system will be on course for complete implosion.

Please slow down, Marcus. The future of the galaxy depends on it!
Out of all this I like this the best:

"Robt. Stevens will procreate with Eddie"

The write ups would only need to be printed...they would do the work themselves.

Maybe one day I'll slow down enough to get some sleep. Until then? (I had to delete a beer to meet the 10 image limit)

Marcus

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 04:46 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Brother Marcus rocks!!! No doubt about that. I think he should run for POTUS!!!!

RCO and DancinDan 2012

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #5 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 08:14 AM
Granite Guru

Marcus is a great guy! He has spent way more time than anyone should have answering all of my questions to make sure I get things right the first time around. He has won my business with customer service that rarely exists anymore. Thank you River City Offroad
post #6 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 08:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

He somehow managed to get me my Racelines when they were back ordered for several weeks shipped two days after ordering them. He's a parts magician.

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad
post #7 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 08:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I agree Marcus is awesome!

My garage fills with parts faster than I can install them.

Info:

|
post #8 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 09:10 AM
JKowners Vendor

Marcus is a great guy - otherwise he wouldn't be part of our RebelDealer team!

Good work!
post #9 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 09:13 AM
Rock God

Garage

thats why i have only dealt with marcus as of late. i know that his prices are going to be the best out there, and i know that i will get my stuff as quickly as possible. he's a great guy!

2011 MANGO TANGO sahara jku....bone stock.
r.i.p.08 jk x steel blue

CALL MARCUS.. NUFF' SAID..
post #10 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 09:32 AM
Rock God

Marcus, cut the crap. It is not fair to companies with inferior service that you set the bar so high. Don't you understand that our government thinks it is supposed to guarantee equal outcome? That means superior performers must be penalized until they dumb down their service to the lowest common denominator.
Tom Daschle, the oh so enlightened former senator made this very clear when he complained the "Equal Opportunity Does Not Guarantee Equal Outcome." Of course thinking people said "No Shit Sherlock" but this moron is serious and thinks it must be changed.
So before someone in Congress passes a law making superior customer service an illegal unfair business practice, you must stop answering emails and voices mails as soon as humanly possible, stop getting out shipments faster than competitors are willing to do, and stop beating the big boys on price.
Lastly, move your shop out of low tax business friendly Texas and move to California. That's an order.

Jeep Owner's Motto: Equipment Failure is an Excuse for Upgrade
post #11 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 02:34 PM
JKowners Vendor

Marcus is the man! He is bringing his A game for sure. It is a pleasure to have him be a part of the Rock Krawler Team. The best thing about Marcus is he is genuine.

Rock Krawler Suspension
post #12 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 02:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Speaking of shipping feats and delivery times, I got my tracking number Tuesday for a RK tie rod...got the package today. Wurd.

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad
post #13 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Banned

Marcus got me a psc brawler lite in like 3 day right at Christmas time.
post #14 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 03:21 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Thanks again ya'll. It is great to be appreciated and we appreciate everyone's support more than I can put into words on this black wall.

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for ya'll and I am forever grateful!

Who wants some beer?

Marcus

post #15 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Breaker of nice things

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Who wants some beer?

Marcus
Oooh! I DO!!!

Shipping to 66061?
post #16 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 06:34 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin4979 View Post
Oooh! I DO!!!

Shipping to 66061?
Since you gave me the account/routing number for your account it'll be "free".

post #17 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Breaker of nice things

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Since you gave me the account/routing number for your account it'll be "free".
Sweet! This will be my favorite UPS tracking number ever!
post #18 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 06:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Keep up the good work Marcus.

And since this is a full on Marcus love fest I will share my story.

I bought something from him that didn't ship with my main bunch of goodies (I ordered them long after the original order shipped) and he hand carried them to me while I was in Austin - after hours - out of his way. I was going to buy him and the Mrs dinner but he had to run.

Hows that for awesome.
post #19 of 19 Old 07-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-jeep View Post
Brother Marcus rocks!!! No doubt about that. I think he should run for POTUS!!!!

RCO and DancinDan 2012

That's a winning ticket right there.

But I don't do VP.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode