JKO Addict!

Value??

What do yall think I could get for my JK

07 Rubicon
RIPP headers
MBRP DDR muffler
My custom air box/snorkel
F9 real axle with ARB
Front Dana 44 sleeved, inner C gussets, clamshell, all new poly brackets, poly tie rod, poly drag link
Rock Krawler upper and lower arms front and rear
Rock Krawler front and rear track bars
Tom Woods 1350 drive shafts
5.13 gears
Fox 10" coilovers up front
Poly 4" rear springs
Fox rear adjustable shocks
Fox steering stabilizer
Steering gear box is ported for hydro, I just removed the ram.
PSC steering pump
PSC fluid reservoir with internal filter
Power steering and trans cooler
Air compressor and tank
Odyssey battery
E-Disco sway bar removed and replaced with standard sway bar and manual disconnects
Poly front cage
Truck light headlights
LED turn signals
LED Brake lights
LED side marker lights
EVO quarter panels that I finished off the lower half
Rear frame shortened 3 or 4 inches and I made a cross member with hitch
Front frame rails shortened 3 or 4 inches with stock bumper reinforcement cut down
AEV Hood
Fresh paint
New 37x12.5x17 Dynapros balanced with dyna beads
New Procomp wheels
and a bunch of other shit I cant think of

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 06-12-2011, 09:30 PM
Granite Guru

post #3 of 22 Old 06-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Joe, quit ths 'sell' talk. Dont make me, Stu & Kerry come down there! Its a sweet rig built by a real craftsman. Worth a lot of $$ if you ask me.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

Last edited by TEXASKEV; 06-13-2011 at 12:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 Old 06-12-2011, 11:52 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASKEV View Post
Joe, quit ths 'sell' talk. Dont make me, Stu & Kerry come down there! Its a sweet rig built by a real craftsman. Worth a log of $$ if you ask me.
I know.....right?

Well, I'm probably not going to add a lot of "value" to this thread.....so I understand if Joe just wants to skim over my reply.

This Jeep is like no other JK that I've ever seen. If The Mangler comes up for sale on JKO.....then this part of my post here......is to simply say that Joe aka bodyguy has likely one of the most outstanding reputations of anyone that you would ever meet. His dedication, honesty, craftsmanship, and pride are constant and actual. His fabrication skills, and his talent for all things mechanical (especially related to vehicles/ Jeeps) is something that is truly amazing. Joe has respectfully applied all of these attributes into what he has transformed this JK into. It is a functional and well planned & executed work of art. I know that from all the work that Joe has done to my JK, other JK's, and plenty of friends, family, neighbors vehicles.......that there is simply no one on Earth, that you could ever trust more than Joe. If he sells this Jeep, and if you buy this Jeep.....then you will be owning one of the most well planned and built rigs that you could ever hope to have. I doubt that Joe could even estimate all the hours of time that has been spent building this thing into what it is now.

Joe knows that I am not kissing his ass. He knows that I speak the truth. He has more integrity than most people I've ever met......but he's so humble, that he'll prob just tell me to --->

IDK, Joe. It's going to be difficult to estimate what all that fabrication is worth......especially regarding man-hours. I mean....what does 3-4 years come out to in hours? I would start w/ KBB or Edmunds and go from there- mileage, wear, etc. I will say that I think your buyer is going to be a crawler rather than a poser. Not that that matters much.....but it might play into where you try to price-point it.

IDK.......You're a dick if you sell that thing.

j/k Good luck whatever you do. BTW- You should post some pics of what y'all did with your neighbors Jeep. A birdie told me that it's getting transformed.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #5 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 01:01 AM
Granite Guru

Probably should have saved more cash for your house down payment instead of putting it into your jk. Probably would have been better off.
post #6 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 02:06 AM
Rock God

Garage

Definitely one of the best JK builds out there. Those tires just won the 4X4 Garage mud terrain tire shoot-out as well.

2007 Redrock X two door
Auto
Hardtop
D44 rear
17" Moab wheels
32" BFG M/Ts
Rubicon Rock Rails
Airaid intake
Infinity speakers
post #7 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 07:19 AM
Granite Guru

Selling toys is tough out there. I had well over 25k in my street legal (almost.. it had a license plate anyways...) race ready, fully caged yota, I was in the same boat, 4 years of busted knuckles and tube bending in the garage. Built to BITD specs. I was lucky to get 9500 for it.

GLWTS if you do decide to go that route, you for sure wont get your investment back , but the prospective JK buyers are more plentiful than any other segment out there, so your chances are better.
post #8 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthegato View Post
Probably should have saved more cash for your house down payment instead of putting it into your jk. Probably would have been better off.
I don't understand what you are trying to say. If you are thinking I'm selling the jeep cause I need the money, your wrong. I have a very good reason and those that need to know why I am selling already know.
Things happen in life that you can't change and a word of wisdom, don't be afraid to ask for help

Stu and others thank you for the compliments.

|
|
post #9 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 01:04 PM
JKO Addict!

I really dont know,
My first instinct says 35, but its probably worth more.
Problem is its really a unique jeep and thus not for everyone. Who knows though it always depends on the buyer.

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #10 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Garage

My advice to get you in the ballpark of reality without emotion..

Go to KBB.com and get the private seller value.

Add up all your mods (not labor) and divide that amount in half and add it to the KBB value. Then you can add some emotion $$ if you want and consider that the negotiating room.

Unless that is of course you find a rich Russian dude that just has to have your rig.. Kha.. lol

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #11 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Its hard to put a value on such a nice rig. The problem is you will never get out of it what you have into it. Hitmoney has suggested a great starting point. Use the emotional $$ as your bargaining chip. Someone is going to get an awesome jeep. Very nice rig!
post #12 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 01:53 PM
Granite Guru

^^^ perfect advice....

07 JKU
3.5 Clayton
37" Trailgrapplers
post #13 of 22 Old 06-13-2011, 02:13 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
I would say they are close

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
Its hard to put a value on such a nice rig. The problem is you will never get out of it what you have into it. Hitmoney has suggested a great starting point. Use the emotional $$ as your bargaining chip. Someone is going to get an awesome jeep. Very nice rig!
^^^^^^^^

I have yet to see anyone get emotional value out of any nice car/truck/rig.

You built one of the nicest Unlimited JK !! Everyone on this board knows what it takes to build a rig like that..... IT COST MONEY !!!!!

Problem is unless you find a buyer specifically wanting a rig like that your screwed. I would seriously consider putting it in something like the Dupont Registry . The ad will cost you but you can ask what it is worth. Because some dumb BALL PLAYER will see it and have to have it. Clean it up tip top and do good photos and hope it sells. I personally have sold 3 cars there. Usually to the first buyer who calls. All they want to know is when can it be there.

Love your Rig !!!

The Project is moving forward.
post #14 of 22 Old 06-15-2011, 07:30 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

I cant do it, I'll just buy a better seat.

|
|
post #15 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 07:42 AM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #16 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Rock God

btw, I thought to reskined your tailgate?

08 Unlimited: Lift, Wheels, Tires, Winch ... and an ever shrinking bank account
post #17 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyguy View Post
As you already know......some suspension seats offer a ton of support and comfort. I really hope that you keep her.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #18 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 10:18 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:

post #19 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
I like this choice.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #20 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Rock God

Garage

Good looking rig!!! Glad to see it looks like you're going to keep it.

Chuck
2009 JK Unlimited X, mostly stock with a K&N filter.
post #21 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 11:17 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

EXCELLENT......... EXCELLENT......

The Project is moving forward.
post #22 of 22 Old 06-16-2011, 08:11 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkx0778 View Post
btw, I thought to reskined your tailgate?
yeah I never finished it ( no handle) so I shit canned it.

|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode