Had Enough! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 06-07-2011, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Had Enough!

I've had enough problems with my 2010 and all the problems that might lie ahead!

So.........
I ordered a 2012 2dr COD MW3 with every available option today and was told that my mopar half doors that I paid good money for will fit no problems and the paint is the same code

I hope nothing else changed because I am also going to take off my new teraflex lift, track bars, bilsteins and Coast DS's maybe this one won't have vibration problems. Pretty sure my problems with that relate to a fender bender that I had before the lift!

Last edited by PmedicJ; 06-07-2011 at 03:46 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 06-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Sweet! When will it ship?

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 Old 06-07-2011, 03:59 PM
JKO Addict!

Just read a post about the 011s being a red headed stepchild, and changes with the 012 models. Check it out. Good luck with the new one.

Official sponsor of the Jersey
Crew

"Wasn't Me I was in Sweetwater"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 06-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PmedicJ View Post
I've had enough problems with my 2010 and all the problems that might lie ahead!

So.........
I ordered a 2012 2dr COD MW3 with every available option today and was told that my mopar half doors that I paid good money for will fit no problems and the paint is the same code

I hope nothing else changed because I am also going to take off my new teraflex lift, track bars, bilsteins and Coast DS's maybe this one won't have vibration problems. Pretty sure my problems with that relate to a fender bender that I had before the lift!
Where did you put your order in through??? I was looking at the Jeep website and they still dont show the 2012s...
post #5 of 16 Old 06-07-2011, 08:19 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Cool deal on the 2012 on order.

I want to ask a question because I've never caught anyone before they bought the COD edition. I mean no offense, I just wanna know why you want that appearance package if you're going to replace everything That makes it a cod edition.

Please share.

Marcus

Sent from my cellular communication device.

post #6 of 16 Old 06-07-2011, 11:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsub View Post
Just read a post about the 011s being a red headed stepchild, and changes with the 012 models. Check it out. Good luck with the new one.
Eh, mostly with interior stuff like Tuffy products, sport cages, etc. Most stuff should work just fine.

Congrats man

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad
post #7 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 12:16 AM
Rock God

Garage

I'm curious to know as far as the cod mwf3 what is the differnce with the cod black ops? Different sticker obviously, but is it still black the only color option or are there more?

2011 MANGO TANGO sahara jku....bone stock.
r.i.p.08 jk x steel blue

CALL MARCUS.. NUFF' SAID..
post #8 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 04:40 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I got the COD edition because it is suppose to have the AEV hood or something similar, metal winch bumpers, black fuel door, tail lamp guards and I like the black wheels. Not really a fan of the stickers or supporting the video game I just think it's a good base to start from. Hell I might even ditch all the stickers and replace it with Rubicon ones.
post #9 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 04:51 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Hell I might even ditch all the stickers and replace it with Rubicon ones.
They have the 4:1 case in the COD?

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
post #10 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 08:12 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
They have the 4:1 case in the COD?
It is a Rubicon, the COD is just an added package to the Rubicon model.
post #11 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 08:16 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Interesting on the steel bumpers, that would be worth paying a little extra for. Where did you see that about the hood and bumpers on the 2012?

post #12 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 08:18 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Interesting on the steel bumpers, that would be worth paying a little extra for. Where did you see that about the hood and bumpers on the 2012?

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?p=800033
post #13 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 09:30 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I don't think it will have AEV bumpers personally.

Maybe...but doubtful unless they raise the price 3-5k. You know how dealer markups go...

post #14 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 10:22 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I was told it is going to be the mopar offroad bumpers with OE fog lamps and winch mount and rear off road bumper
post #15 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 10:48 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
I was told it is going to be the mopar offroad bumpers with OE fog lamps and winch mount and rear off road bumper
If you were given accurate information that will be sweet!

post #16 of 16 Old 06-08-2011, 10:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

You can kind of sing the tube thing that is on the rear of the JK when you zoom in on it. Also the rails were different, so I asked if that was standard too.

River City Offroad
Metal Cloak
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode