What'd you all pay? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 22 Old 06-01-2011, 08:51 PM Thread Starter

What'd you all pay?

I recently landed a new job that included a company truck so i no longer need my personal truck. I have been looking to trade my Tacoma in on a 2 door Rubicon in black with auto trans so the old lady can drive it. Not only are there zero rebates on the JK, dealers in my area really do not want to budge on their price so here is my question - what was retail on your jeep, either 2 door or 4, and how much did you end up purchasing it for? Thanks for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 22 Old 06-01-2011, 08:56 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Kind of a vague question. Prices are all over the place my 2 dr x was prob over 10k cheaper than a 4 dr rubi. I think you would get a better idea if u asked for just 2 dr rubi prices, if that is what you want.

Good luck
post #3 of 22 Old 06-01-2011, 09:04 PM
JKO Addict!

Sticker was $32k, paid just over $21k for it brand new. 2009 Rubicon, 2dr, soft top, manual windows, manual locks, 6speed.

One salesman told me he wouldn't budge on the sticker price. Another salesman, same dealer, same Jeep sold me mine for what I paid..

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 22 Old 06-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Granite Guru

Wait till the 2012s come out. You will have plenty of dealers ready to work with you on price to clear them 2011s out...
post #5 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post
Sticker was $32k, paid just over $21k for it brand new. 2009 Rubicon, 2dr, soft top, manual windows, manual locks, 6speed.

One salesman told me he wouldn't budge on the sticker price. Another salesman, same dealer, same Jeep sold me mine for what I paid..
How did you manage that? That is 11k-10k under sticker... I would like to learn from you please.
post #6 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:00 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LCKD10RUBIUNLTD View Post
How did you manage that? That is 11k-10k under sticker... I would like to learn from you please.

^^^^ x1,000,000 on this

For the OP, try sending a pm to: jdemonto . He does interenet sales for Airpark Jeep. He's a vendor here and seems to have good pricing on jeeps from the feedback here.

08 Unlimited: Lift, Wheels, Tires, Winch ... and an ever shrinking bank account
post #7 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:02 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LCKD10RUBIUNLTD View Post
It had been sitting on the lot for awhile, apparently manual Rubicons are not very desirable in Nevada. I basically went to the internet sales guy that had it listed for $28k. Had my own financing, said what I had to put down, and what I needed for my trade in to buy the Jeep. Guy told me it was not possible....which was expected.

At that point I said thanks for your time, you have my price, I have the money, call me if you can work it out...and left. They called within an hour and it was a couple hundred more than I "wanted" to pay. Done deal. Spent all of 20 minutes at the dealership

| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

post #8 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:37 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkx0778 View Post
^^^^ x1,000,000 on this

For the OP, try sending a pm to: jdemonto . He does interenet sales for Airpark Jeep. He's a vendor here and seems to have good pricing on jeeps from the feedback here.
Thanks! BTW those deals are no longer available on JK's. Remember this?

Lets just say life under Fiat is better and much different than before, in fact its the best after going through Daimler and Cerberus....

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #9 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodysgotacuda View Post

Is that just over $21k after taxes or before? Either way you've barely got me beat. Window sticker on mine was $33,100. I got it for ~$23k before taxes. I thought I did pretty good. Still do. Like I said, you're the first person I've heard quote a price less than what I paid for mine.

I think $23k for a 4dr Rubi is excellent. In fact, it's the main thing that keeps me from wanting to sell and start over sometimes. Well, that and the fact that I can't get a decent orange colored JK anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #10 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:46 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj View Post
Is that just over $21k after taxes or before? Either way you've barely got me beat. Window sticker on mine was $33,100. I got it for ~$23k before taxes. I thought I did pretty good. Still do. Like I said, you're the first person I've heard quote a price less than what I paid for mine.

I think $23k for a 4dr Rubi is excellent. In fact, it's the main thing that keeps me from wanting to sell and start over sometimes. Well, that and the fact that I can't get a decent orange colored JK anymore.
You can probably sell it for more than you paid with 30K miles on it! Whats interesting from my side is we were offering huge rebates and deals and the customers still reacted the same...got to think about it, not sure Etc....Now that there are no rebates/incentives it seems that they are easier to sell! It makes no sense!

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #11 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:48 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yeah, I could sell it now for more than I "owe" on it... heck, probably more than I paid for it, but the problem is, I couldn't come anywhere near that deal now on a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #12 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 08:49 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj View Post

Definitely a great price for an unlimited!

post #13 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Rock God

2 door sport, hard top, ac, auto I paid 21.500 out the door for a 2010 Brand New JK

Cali Crew

My Youtube Channel:

post #14 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 09:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

2010 2 door rubicon with hard top and manual everything. Paid 25k.

They even had it shipped from some other state because they didn't have one on the lot.

The sticker was like 32k.

Also got 0% for 3 years which is awesome.

Info:

|
post #15 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 11:07 AM
Wheeler

Paid a few hundred below invoice last year. Edmunds and KBB.

Tip: Go to a couple of dealer sites in your State and request an online quote, or you can call and ask for the Internet Sales Manager. They usually work on volume and move faster.

I sweated the same details too before buying my 1st Jeep, but now a year later, who cares.....I have a kick ass Jeep!
post #16 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 11:16 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Thanks! BTW those deals are no longer available on JK's. Remember this?

Lets just say life under Fiat is better and much different than before, in fact its the best after going through Daimler and Cerberus....

Jason
For sake of arguement, there is a black 2-door Rubicon in your online inventory listed at $35,015 (stock # BL580017), what could you or would you sell that vehicle for?
post #17 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 11:23 AM
Rock God

Garage

2door 2011 Sticker was 23 something invoice was somewhere around 22. I paid 19 and change. Probably around 20 after tax.
post #18 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Rock God

keep the tacoma..lol

2007 Wrangler
Rescue Green

3.5" AEV Lift
37" GoodYear MTR
Pro Comp 7089's
Tom Woods Shafts F&R
OR Fab Tire Carrier
Shaffer Stinger
Bulldog Winch
Buschwacker Flat Flares
Poly Tie Rod
JKS Disco
post #19 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 01:31 PM
VKS Fab

I paid 33k OTD for my 2010 loaded 4 door rubi. Only thing, its a 6 speed, which I wanted. But the dealer told me he was having a hard time getting rid of it.

Handmade One At A Time

GIVE US A CALL 559-392-3145
post #20 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoojk View Post
keep the tacoma..lol

Are you being serious?
post #21 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 02:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Paid sticker for mine, $34,100 *flame suit on* Auto, Leather, heated seats, power & heated mirrors, etc.

But they gave me $22,500 for my '08 VW .:R32, which gave me about $4500 to put down on the Rubi. Every other dealer I tried only wanted to give me around $19k, except for Carmax, who came in at a whopping $16k! I laughed at that guy and walked out. Headed to the dealership I bought my Jeep at and that was that.

Choose your friends & choose your enemies. But choose wisely.
post #22 of 22 Old 06-02-2011, 02:46 PM
Rock God

i think anything under 90% of sticker is a good deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecage View Post
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode