Bestop Customer Service!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 05-25-2011, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Bestop Customer Service!!

Well I got a great deal on a Bestop Supertop and i was a bit hesitant to buy it because of what i read about the quality of the top, but for the price i couldn't pass it up. I wanted a factory Mopar top but couldn't find any around my area for a reasonable price. I installed the Supertop and though i'm not 100% satisfied with the fit, it does the job for a summer top only. I have a hard top for the winter. When i got it, it was missing parts, the fit was crappy (i blame this on myself for not knowing how to install and adjust a soft top very well :slap and i have leaks everywhere. Most notible was at the back seam above the rear window. It was dripping like a fawcet. Plus my tailgate bar seems to be to short. The seal for the tailgate seems to be about 1-1/2" to short on both sides so i have a huge gap there.

So I go direct to Bestop to see if they can work things out with me and get me the parts i need. Wow i have to say their customer service is top notch for a big company. I dealt with Crystal and Jeremy there and i now have some new parts comming and a completely new fabric top on the way. They were very appologetic that i got such a crappy piece.

They are even trying to expedite the parts because of the weather in Ohio being so crappy and raining everyday. They didn't want me swiming in the jeep every morning.

2009 JK Unlimited - Deep Water Blue
Rough Country 2.5" Series II Budget Boost
18" XD Monsters w/ 35" Trail Grapplers
Superchips Flashpaq
KC windshield light brackets w/ KC slimlights
Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Winch Bumper
Smittybilt SRC8 Winch
Relocated Flowmaster Super 44 w/ offroad tailpipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 05-25-2011, 01:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

to bestop. their customer service is one of the main reasons i got the trektop over an off road heros.

2008 steel blue sahara
with some doo-dads
post #3 of 6 Old 05-25-2011, 01:53 PM
Rock God

yea Ive also had really good customer service with best top... overnighted me windows two different times at their cost.. very impressed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 05-25-2011, 06:45 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Nice to hear a company that size can still offer great customer service.

2014 JKU, Tera44, 4.56 gears, ARB lockers, RK 3.5" flex lift, ARB front & rear bumper, dual Viair 400C w/2 gallon tank, Zeon 10S, Nitto Tires, Genesis Dual battery kit, TeraFlex tie rod & flipped drag link, ARB Intensities and TeraFlex dual rate ST sway bar.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 05-25-2011, 07:13 PM
Rock God

Garage

Nice to know!! I have a Trektop NX on order!

2011 Rubicon: Call of Duty - Black Ops JKU
|ACE Sliders & Fenders|XHD Bumpers|Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel|Trail Grappler 35s|Level 8 ZX|Teraflex Tire Carrier|sPOD|Smittybilt XRC10 Comp|Safari Straps|48" Hi-Lift|RIGID 50" E-series, 10" SR, D2s & Duallys|Poison Spider Mounts & Skids
Helicopter Pilot's Creed: If something hasn't happened yet, it's about to...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 Old 05-27-2011, 10:55 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Ya its a relief to know they have great service. I got the revised updated hardware yesterday. Took only 4 days from the first initial call to get the header hardware, now i'm waiting on the fabric top. They are expediting the top through the company to get it to me in a timely fashion. They even said i don't have to return the old top.

2009 JK Unlimited - Deep Water Blue
Rough Country 2.5" Series II Budget Boost
18" XD Monsters w/ 35" Trail Grapplers
Superchips Flashpaq
KC windshield light brackets w/ KC slimlights
Rugged Ridge XHD Modular Winch Bumper
Smittybilt SRC8 Winch
Relocated Flowmaster Super 44 w/ offroad tailpipe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode