2012 JKs - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 05-19-2011, 03:26 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

2012 JKs

Does anyone know when the the 2012 JKs will be available for sale?

2012 JK Rubicon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 05-19-2011, 04:31 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duexmachina View Post
Does anyone know when the the 2012 JKs will be available for sale?
For sale on the lot Septemberish

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #3 of 21 Old 05-19-2011, 08:36 PM

When would someone be able to order one? And when would they expect to take delivery?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 05-19-2011, 09:35 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdavid View Post
When would someone be able to order one? And when would they expect to take delivery?
Order June 15th or so...take delivery Septemberish depending on your dealers allocation.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #5 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 06:58 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Will we be able to know for certain what the exact HP is on the JK on June 15th or will we have to order it on faith?

2012 JK Rubicon
post #6 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duexmachina View Post
Will we be able to know for certain what the exact HP is on the JK on June 15th or will we have to order it on faith?
Likely until revealed in September very little info will be available on the 2012 Jeep JK. There are no HP specs on the order guides in our computers, unless its like the new ram 800 then it tells the user. So, I doubt we will know.....

Also no prices until August

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #7 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 05:38 PM
JKowners Vendor

Has Jeep let you know if there are any new colors or what the color options for the start of the 2012 model will be?
post #8 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impulse Off Road View Post
Has Jeep let you know if there are any new colors or what the color options for the start of the 2012 model will be?
We won't know until they show up in the order system. Expect this to be one of the quietest vehicle launches.

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #9 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 09:26 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
We won't know until they show up in the order system. Expect this to be one of the quietest vehicle launches.

Jason
there's too many 2011s left unsold... nobody will buy em when they hear about the new motor!

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #10 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 11:15 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
there's too many 2011s left unsold... nobody will buy em when they hear about the new motor!
Theres some buzz out there but 90% do not know! We still have 2011's being shipped in through the beginning of July. We will have no problem selling the 2011's unless Jeep makes an announcement then things could get bad real quick! Most of the last Jeeps I have sold the customer knew of the 2012 changes and still bought the 2011's because they are wanting a Jeep right now!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #11 of 21 Old 05-20-2011, 11:47 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
We will have no problem selling the 2011's unless Jeep makes an announcement then things could get bad real quick!

Jason
It won't get bad. There are always PLENTY of naive buyers who don't think that it'll be that bad and will keep their JK stock and never have a power complaint. You have tons and tons of price buyers which will drive them right off of that 2012 and right into the driver's seat of that fancy 2011.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, they'll sell. There is an ass for every seat.

Marcus

post #12 of 21 Old 05-21-2011, 01:03 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
It won't get bad. There are always PLENTY of naive buyers who don't think that it'll be that bad and will keep their JK stock and never have a power complaint. You have tons and tons of price buyers which will drive them right off of that 2012 and right into the driver's seat of that fancy 2011.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it, they'll sell. There is an ass for every seat.

Marcus
Yep, I'm not worried has Jeep launched this in New York like first thought it would have cost us all money! Thanks Jeep!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #13 of 21 Old 05-21-2011, 04:19 AM
Rock God

I'll still keep my 08 cause it's almost paid off and I can get more parts for it easier... But the 2012 is tempting...

Kevin M.
2008 JK Sahara Unlimited, 3.8L, 3.5" Rubicon Express lift with (5) 35/70R17s' BFG KM2s' on Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys 7069 Series, Red Rock, Crystal Pearl, Galaxy CB Radio, Hella FF lights, Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers, Xenon Flat Fenders, 12K Mile Marker winch, front and rear Rugged Ridge diff guards, Mopar slush mats, and Vision X led rock lights, IPF 920H4 JK Headlights, Superchips flashpac, River Raider rock sliders, front/rear Coast 1310 driveshafts

post #14 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 04:01 PM

2012 Rubicon

I just pre-orderd my 2012 Rubicon. Expected delivery is Sept 7 2012. There supposed to send me an email when the 2012 specs come out so i will post it as soon as i get it.
post #15 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 04:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Theres some buzz out there but 90% do not know! We still have 2011's being shipped in through the beginning of July. We will have no problem selling the 2011's unless Jeep makes an announcement then things could get bad real quick! Most of the last Jeeps I have sold the customer knew of the 2012 changes and still bought the 2011's because they are wanting a Jeep right now!

Jason
God bless American consumers!!!! I bought my 2010 jku on june 25th 2010 and a month later found out the 2011's were coming out but I wanted mine that day!!! Haha plus I couldn't stand my 6 cylinder challenger!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk!

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
D60 Front 99-04 Ford ARB w/ 5.38
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42 MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #16 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 05:04 PM
Granite Guru

I would like to find a 2010 left over once the 2012's come out. That would be the way to go. Keep the "old" style interior and less fancy steering wheel so you dont have to worry about the water as much. I might get one for my one girl friend or keep it as a DD for myself and go nuts on mine. Probably can find a great deal if theres any left.
post #17 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 07:34 PM
Rock God

...wondering when incentives (cash) will come out. I'm sure dealers are "asking the manufact." for incentives with the 2012 change(s) around the corner.

2016 JKU
post #18 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 07:58 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail Rated View Post
...wondering when incentives (cash) will come out. I'm sure dealers are "asking the manufact." for incentives with the 2012 change(s) around the corner.
My guess 0

The JK is a bread and butter car for FIAT

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #19 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 07:59 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmusick View Post
I just pre-orderd my 2012 Rubicon. Expected delivery is Sept 7 2012. There supposed to send me an email when the 2012 specs come out so i will post it as soon as i get it.
Thats a bit optimistic....giving someone a date when you can't even order the vehicle

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #20 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Thats a bit optimistic....giving someone a date when you can't even order the vehicle

Jason
Sept 7 2012 does not sound very optimistic to me...
post #21 of 21 Old 05-22-2011, 08:13 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by n8it View Post
Sept 7 2012 does not sound very optimistic to me...
Just giving an actual date in general

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode