Help whit my RK 2.5 max travel - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 05-09-2011, 12:19 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Help whit my RK 2.5 max travel

Hi My friends, after a long time waiting for my suspension finally i got them, i have the instructions and all the pieces, im really happy and very impressed whit the quality, only i have a doubt, the springs for the front what number of part they are??? sorry about the spelling im from mexico. thanks for the help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-09-2011, 01:02 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Fronts - RK03100

Rear - RK03101

If you have any more questions ask away!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 10 Old 05-09-2011, 01:35 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks Marcus!!!! you are a very Kind guy! if i lived in US, i buy it all my stuff from you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 05-10-2011, 08:26 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Ha ha no problem sir! If you ever need anything let me know, we can ship world wide!

Marcus

post #5 of 10 Old 05-10-2011, 08:38 AM
Granite Guru

You'll like the RK lift.. got mine from Marcus... it did lift MORE than the 2.5" however.. rides good though..
post #6 of 10 Old 05-10-2011, 09:00 AM
Rock God

Yeah, your going to love it! Right after installation with all factory bumpers I had over 3 inches in front. Once the bumpers and armor went on I was up 3 inches in front and 2 in the rear.Stance is perfect!

What part of Mexico are you from?

Davesrb

Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, + upper control arms:RRD remote reservoir shocks:Teraflex Speed Bumps:Poison Spyder bumpers, fenders, and rockers: Gen Right tire carrier: Rigid duallies, 20 and 50 bars, fogs: Trucklites: Off Road Hero's Top: Genesis Off Road dual battery kit:
post #7 of 10 Old 05-10-2011, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks guys!! We gonna start to install the kit tomorrow early, im very exited, Im from Mexico City, but now i live in the Baja, a little town called Loreto, small town whit great fishing! Thanks Marcus i gonna stay in contact whit you about some stuff!! I promess pictures for the weekend!!!
post #8 of 10 Old 05-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Rock God

I have not measured mine yet. I figure after taking of 60 pounds of plastic and adding 300 pounds of steel bumpers and armor it should settle nicely to 5" total from the lift and 37" tires.

And Marcus is Da Man!
post #9 of 10 Old 05-10-2011, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Ohhh!!!! the Jeep is in the shop now, first of all we gonna start regearing, after the RK kit, tires/wheels and bumpers. promess pics for tomorrow, i have another toy a 78 bronco, its in the same shop, that truck has 41" iroks so we gonna mockup the 41" tires to the jeep only for look the stance
post #10 of 10 Old 05-11-2011, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Well here are the pics, because whitout pics, never happens! tomorrow gonna be ready !!! next step, bumpers, sliders, and ARB differential covers. plus ARB high outpout compressor and superchips flashpaq!
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode