ARB price increase??? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 01:46 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

ARB price increase???

Hey has anybody noticed an increase in the price of lockers? I am trying to sell my front for a Dana 30 to lock the rear 44 instead but I just went on a few sites to price shop and saw $1250!!! The lowest I saw was $986!! Has anybody else noticed the increase or am I just late to the punch?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 02:15 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
Hey has anybody noticed an increase in the price of lockers? I am trying to sell my front for a Dana 30 to lock the rear 44 instead but I just went on a few sites to price shop and saw $1250!!! The lowest I saw was $986!! Has anybody else noticed the increase or am I just late to the punch?
To answer your question, I hadn't noticed....

However, if I were to have only 1 locker, I would rather it be in the front. Something to think about....
post #3 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boosted View Post
To answer your question, I hadn't noticed....

However, if I were to have only 1 locker, I would rather it be in the front. Something to think about....
Interesting point!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to redneckjk

Have you tried Bond at Rebel Offroad? i got a pretty good deal from them on mine, but that was back in December.

i locked the front, kept the LSD in the rear.
post #5 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Garage

Yes, ARB is set to raise locker prices..

I know JKO Vendor "Just Differentials" has a large stock of ARB's as well.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #6 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 10:43 AM
JKowners Vendor

Price increases are being seen coming soon from about 99% of the 4x4 industry. I'm doing what I can to keep my customers sheltered from it.
post #7 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Rock God

Garage

Yep, noticed Maxxis increased their prices too..

2008 JKU Rubicon. 2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-windows, 5:13 gears, Uconnect Microphone mod, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Evap Can Skid, and a Rugged Ridge Front Skid. Solid Diff Covers front and rear. Rock Slide Engineering Sliders.
post #8 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

That's kinda what I figured with the rise in the cost of labor/metals..making me rethink if I should go ARB all way around will the old prices can still be found sigh...

post #9 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Rock God

From my tire vendor...all tire across the board will have an increase in the next few weeks. This is from every company we deal with ( mich, gy, conti ect ect..)

2007 Wrangler
Rescue Green

3.5" AEV Lift
37" GoodYear MTR
Pro Comp 7089's
Tom Woods Shafts F&R
OR Fab Tire Carrier
Shaffer Stinger
Bulldog Winch
Buschwacker Flat Flares
Poly Tie Rod
JKS Disco
post #10 of 10 Old 05-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
Yes, ARB is set to raise locker prices..

I know JKO Vendor "Just Differentials" has a large stock of ARB's as well.
Yep, a couple hundred in stock. Give me a shout.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode