post #1 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 01:21 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage
Thumbs up Thanks River City Off Road!

Big thanks to [email protected] City Off Road for getting these:

37" Good Year MTRK's

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Rock God

super jealous. oh, and you're missing one. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dirty View Post
Thats a special kind of stupid right there.......
post #3 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by schubbie View Post
super jealous. oh, and you're missing one. lol
Yeah the 4th came from a different warehouse, getting it on Thursday

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 02:38 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Very cool ...

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #5 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 03:03 PM
Granite Guru

I can't believe Goodyear actually produced a new set this year!?!...them fools took to long to make a widely sought after tire....anyways...congrats and kudos to RCO as always.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
post #6 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 08:00 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Here they are mounted!

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #7 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 08:04 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Bad Ass!! That is all.

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #8 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-jeep View Post
Bad Ass!! That is all.
Thanks! I will get the rears mounted on Thursday and give a full body shot!

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #9 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Just damn sexy.....all of it......Marcus, the tires, everything.
post #10 of 26 Old 05-03-2011, 08:46 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Just damn sexy.....all of it......Marcus, the tires, everything.
LOL... Marcus sexy? Not sure I would think that unless he had a sex change then maybe.....PUKE

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #11 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 10:46 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Ok Finished pics

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #12 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 10:49 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I missed this one Jason...but I didn't miss the tire shine in those last pictures! LOL!!

Thank you again for your support my man! Your Jeep looks so much meaner on the MTR/Ks!

I've got another set heading out into the world today and another set of 4 (hopefully 5) available for shipment next week.

Marcus

post #13 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 10:52 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

crazy how these came right out after EJS

looks good man

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #14 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 11:13 AM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
I missed this one Jason...but I didn't miss the tire shine in those last pictures! LOL!!

Thank you again for your support my man! Your Jeep looks so much meaner on the MTR/Ks!

I've got another set heading out into the world today and another set of 4 (hopefully 5) available for shipment next week.

Marcus
Theres no tire shine on those

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #15 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 11:20 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

I've gotten so used to seeing them on the JK. They look awesome for the TJ/ LJ. Gotta love the AEV's too.

(and I secretly think that the sun was reflecting off of Jason's dome......causing massive glare on the tires......just a hunch.)
post #16 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 11:25 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I forgot that Goodyear puts a coat of Soul Glo on the tires before they ship out...

Marcus

post #17 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 11:35 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
I forgot that Goodyear puts a coat of Soul Glo on the tires before they ship out...

Marcus
http://youtu.be/9-aqJ0Qggkg

YouTube - SOUL GLO COMMERCIAL
post #18 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 12:06 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I've gotten so used to seeing them on the JK. They look awesome for the TJ/ LJ. Gotta love the AEV's too.

(and I secretly think that the sun was reflecting off of Jason's dome......causing massive glare on the tires......just a hunch.)
This could be true

Quote:

Marcus
Yes that probably happened

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #19 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 12:07 PM
Granite Guru

I myself just ordered a set of Shafts from Marcus. I would have never found River City if not for JKO. Its nice to know you can pick the phone up and talk to a guy and get what your looking for and the right price on it. I will be doing business with this company for the whole build on my Jeep.
post #20 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 12:18 PM
Wheeler

RCO shipped me 2 skid plates this week to my total satisfaction. If I can get it through them, I will make every effort to use them.

post #21 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdemonto View Post
Ok Finished pics

car Parts
Oooo, sexy. I was about to ask you to upload some pics of them installed too lol
post #22 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Wheeler

Garage

thats the way a jeep should look.
post #23 of 26 Old 05-06-2011, 03:46 PM Thread Starter
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensimilla View Post
Oooo, sexy. I was about to ask you to upload some pics of them installed too lol
Thanks! Its needs a little love and thats what I am I have been working on.....the last 2 years I have negleted it a little

Quote:
Originally Posted by indy4x4fab View Post
thats the way a jeep should look.
Thanks

Jason

602-314-5356 or

/
/

post #24 of 26 Old 05-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Love that LJ, bitchen Jeep. Jason, sometime later do a write up comparing the KM2’s to the MTRK's. That would be interesting and helpful.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #25 of 26 Old 05-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Rock God

Two months turned out to he two weeks. I could have waited two more weeks.
But TRXUS MT's will serve me well until I need new tires. Then I can try the K's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode