Stereo with Bluetooth phone capabilities - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-20-2008, 09:19 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Stereo with Bluetooth phone capabilities

Does anyone know how to match up their bluetooth phone with the stereo in the jeep? Can't find anything in the manual.

2014 JKU, Tera44, 4.56 gears, ARB lockers, RK 3.5" flex lift, ARB front & rear bumper, dual Viair 400C w/2 gallon tank, Zeon 10S, Nitto Tires, Genesis Dual battery kit, TeraFlex tie rod & flipped drag link, ARB Intensities and TeraFlex dual rate ST sway bar.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-20-2008, 09:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to venom

you can't stock
chrysler decided to disable uconnect on wranglers
you can spend money to restore the feature, but I think you end up with close to $300 in it if I remember right
search uconnect and you'll get a LOT Of info

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Wife
I might just go crazy and kill you in your sleep, instead of just planning it.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-20-2008, 09:48 PM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to 08RubiUnlimited

IF you have a MyGig, then you can update to the latest software, and add a $40 mic kit to enable it.

If yo have the single or 6 disc without MyGig, then you need the UConnect kit, which has a list price of $250, but most places will sell it for closer to $200. Install the kit and then take it to the dealer to have it activated it. I have it in my Jeep and have been very happy with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 12-21-2008, 12:36 AM
Wheeler

07 Wrangler, you can get the U-Connect through your dealership. I got 2 of them about 6 weeks ago and had them installed. They gave me a break on the price as I ordered and had them both installed, it was about $475.00 for each one. It was the best investment made for the safety of using the cell while driving. In my job the Jeep is a mobile office and it works great when on the road, place and answer calls at the touch of a button. The kit that is out for the 08/09 Wrangler will work in the 07, as this was one of the dealers main concerns when I placed the order for them. If you would like the part number just let me know and I'll get it for you. With the way things are going here as to the use of hand held cell phones while driving it will soon be outlawed and you will need to have a hands free unit in your vehicles.
post #5 of 6 Old 12-21-2008, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07unlimitedx View Post
Does anyone know how to match up their bluetooth phone with the stereo in the jeep? Can't find anything in the manual.

Motorola T505...$99.00...'nuff said
post #6 of 6 Old 12-21-2008, 11:17 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustoff '68 View Post
Motorola T505...$99.00...'nuff said
Or 59 here

http://www.godoodads.com/Motorola-T5...FQxKGgodvFH0DA

Do you have this in your Jeep Dustoff? What about top off operation? My tires are pretty loud too, think it'd be ok?
Thanks

2007 JK, 4.5" RE LA kit, ATLAS4spd, ARB rear w/ Superiors, Rubi front w/RCV axles, 5.38's, 40" KM2's, 18x10 Raceline Beadlocks, 1"BL, Poly Rockers, RR corners, PS fenders, etc...the list goes on.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode