33's with stock suspension pic - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

33's with stock suspension pic

i put some 33's on yesterday, looks really good to me. my problem is i have a 2.5 RC coil lift waiting, will that be too much for 33's?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 04:11 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Nope! It'll look just right!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 04:20 PM
Granite Guru

I have the RC 2.5 coil lift and to be honest they are weak and suck. I will never buy rough contry lifts again.

07 2dr 35s 3.5 spring lift,rear 4.5 front 488s winch, TnTfront stinger bumper,flow master exhaust.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 04:21 PM
JKO Addict!

2.5..netted 3.25 front 3.0 back on 33's

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #5 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 04:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara mist View Post
I have the RC 2.5 coil lift and to be honest they are weak and suck. I will never buy rough contry lifts again.
bit of broad statment...RC shocks are garbage is the primary problem ditch em and go with bilsteins or rancho 9000 life will be better as for the amount of tire to lift its about perfect..if you end up adding bumpers/winch you will have a little wiggle room...the problem "As i see it" is you will want more! im going to a 3.5 coil and 35-37's here soon it becomes an addiction

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #6 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
bit of broad statment...RC shocks are garbage is the primary problem ditch em and go with bilsteins or rancho 9000 life will be better as for the amount of tire to lift its about perfect..if you end up adding bumpers/winch you will have a little wiggle room...the problem "As i see it" is you will want more! im going to a 3.5 coil and 35-37's here soon it becomes an addiction

Thanks for the info on the shocks. when I put a stubby stinger bumper and winch on it dropped my front about 1.5 inches. put in 2" coil spacers t0 compensate. I also run the RC steering dampner and the u-bolts on the brackets used to loosen up on every run. Now back to the thread I also run 33s

07 2dr 35s 3.5 spring lift,rear 4.5 front 488s winch, TnTfront stinger bumper,flow master exhaust.
post #7 of 7 Old 04-06-2011, 05:13 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahara mist View Post
Thanks for the info on the shocks. when I put a stubby stinger bumper and winch on it dropped my front about 1.5 inches. put in 2" coil spacers t0 compensate. I also run the RC steering dampner and the u-bolts on the brackets used to loosen up on every run. Now back to the thread I also run 33s
your talking about the u bolts on the track bar brackets? they should never come loose..i cant remember what rc uses for front..i went with an adjustable track bar in front (highly reccomended to add) also sway bar disconnects are a must imo...but the trackbar will help center your axle after the lift is done

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode