Vendors Who Offer Free Shipping - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 04-04-2011, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Vendors Who Offer Free Shipping

Are there any vendors on here who offer free shipping all of the time, if you spend a certain amount. I'm looking to drop some cash.

I'm Awesome Bill from Dawsonville!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 04-04-2011, 04:17 PM
JKowners Vendor

Tracking number to follow.

Cheers,
Bond
post #3 of 19 Old 04-05-2011, 11:39 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Yeah, Rebel Offroad is the BAWLZZ!!

Screw that other vendor South Valley or whatever, ha ha.

I'm Awesome Bill from Dawsonville!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 04-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Wheeler

Northridge 4x4
post #5 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 06:28 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnichols2 View Post
Northridge 4x4
That's who I price matched and beat - and if they carry a product i don't it takes 32 seconds to put it on my store.

(supporting JKO vendors is a kinda thing )

Cheers,
Bond
post #6 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 06:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Is anything really free?

, Granite,
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #7 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 06:43 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Is anything really free?
Yes sir! Just like Bond, we run FREE shipping on a lot of items and than means no additional cost to you and we can usually beat others prices!

Makes it even better when you support you JKO Vendors!

-Jason

:

Phone: 864-437-8029
post #8 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 09:25 AM
Rock God

We should just start doing it like ebay sellers where we sell bumpers and winches and stuff like that for a dollar and charge $500 for shipping.
post #9 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 09:29 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMike View Post
Is anything really free?
Nope, not really. It has to be built into the prices quoted from every vendor. Unless someone has suddenly gotten UPS, FedEx and such to work for them for nothing.

That being said, we offer "free" shipping. I personally think it makes it a LOT easier on the customer to know what price they're paying up front without having to figure out weights and measurements and they think they're getting a good price until they're surprised with how much it costs to actually ship something and it's suddenly not a good deal anymore. There's a certain website that I deal with daily that I check prices against and they say they offer "free" shipping, but then tack on $150 handling fees. Try google shopping sometime on random jeep/truck/car products and you'll see who I'm talking about very quickly.
post #10 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 09:30 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepaddons-chris View Post
We should just start doing it like ebay sellers where we sell bumpers and winches and stuff like that for a dollar and charge $500 for shipping.
No no, $1 parts and free shipping, but wait - there's more!

Buy 1 and get 10 free! (just pay shipping and handling of $1,000).
post #11 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 12:48 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by REBEL OFFROAD View Post
No no, $1 parts and free shipping, but wait - there's more!

Buy 1 and get 10 free! (just pay shipping and handling of $1,000).
I'll take two please...

'08 Red Rock X, 2 dr., 6 speed. Teraflex 2.5BB 4dr. Rubi Springs, Bilstien 5100 Shocks and Steering Stabilizer, Rubi Rock Rails, 15" Street Locks, BFG AT tires 35x12.50, Hella Black Magic Off Road Lights Windshield Mounts, Skid Row Front Skid Plate, Rockhard evap skid, Custom Stock Stubbied Front Bumper w/ Handicap bathroom grab rail and Home Brew D-ring mounts with 10,000lb D-ring shackles..Banks CAI, MBRP Stainless Catback
post #12 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 01:58 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

At the end of the day all of us JKO vendors are in the same pond with you guys swimming around and helping where we can.

Spend your money with the guys you trust, idolize, shared a beer with, think have the coolest Jeep, or whatever, but spend your money with the guys who are HERE, working day in and day out for your business and support.

There are a million options in the world but I don't think you'll find better support than what you'll find here on this forum!

For my vendor friends and our die hard JKO supporters!

Marcus

post #13 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 02:06 PM
Openly Hostile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
At the end of the day all of us JKO vendors are in the same pond with you guys swimming around and helping where we can.

Spend your money with the guys you trust, idolize, shared a beer with, think have the coolest Jeep, or whatever, but spend your money with the guys who are HERE, working day in and day out for your business and support.

There are a million options in the world but I don't think you'll find better support than what you'll find here on this forum!

For my vendor friends and our die hard JKO supporters!

Marcus
exactly.

Jason
post #14 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 02:54 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I personally think it makes it a LOT easier on the customer to know what price they're paying up front without having to figure out weights and measurements and they think they're getting a good price until they're surprised with how much it costs to actually ship something and it's suddenly not a good deal anymore.
That's what I'm talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

post #15 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 03:16 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Vendors mostly drop ship this stuff to you from the manufacturer vs. actually stocking it in their own warehouse, so free shipping really just means that the selling vendor isn't passing the shipping charges they receive for this to you. Pretty good deal.

Now QuadraQueer double dips. They charge you the shipping they paid to get it to their warehouse as well as the shipping charges from there to your doorstep.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #16 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 03:42 PM
Breaker of nice things

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
Now QuadraQueer double dips. They charge you the shipping they paid to get it to their warehouse as well as the shipping charges from there to your doorstep.
Not if you PM the rep. Just like most every other vendor here, if you contact the rep and let them know you're JKO, most all give you a better deal and drop the shipping charges.
post #17 of 19 Old 04-06-2011, 08:34 PM
Granite Guru

I have USPS Priority shipping factored into most of my prices. The only additional shipping charge over the posted price of my products is on the recovery ropes, and thats a flat $10.

member AO128
post #18 of 19 Old 04-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
Vendors mostly drop ship this stuff to you from the manufacturer vs. actually stocking it in their own warehouse, so free shipping really just means that the selling vendor isn't passing the shipping charges they receive for this to you. Pretty good deal.

As a vendor that has close to 100,000 sq ft of warehouse space I can say this isn't true. Not exactly. We stock lots of parts, but it's impossible to carry every product from every manufacturer and on occasion it is required to drop ship. Thus, I know how it works on both sides. If drop shipped, the manufacturer is going to charge whoever sells it the shipping charge as well, plus depending on where you get it from, an additional fee to drop ship it. If you actually stock it in quantity, it definitely pays to do so with much steeper discounts which offsets any perceived savings from drop shipping.

Like I said, there is no way to get a product hundreds of miles away for truly free. It's all based into the purchase price of the product somehow. Everyone is paying for shipping along the line. For a manufacturer, the cost of shipping raw materials to make into steel. The cost of shipping finished steel to whatever plant that forms it. The cost of shipping the formed steel to the facility that cuts and bends. The cost of shipping that to a manufacturing facility... It goes on and on and on.

We need to develop a Go-Go Gadget Transporter Beam!
post #19 of 19 Old 04-07-2011, 01:00 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
If drop shipped, the manufacturer is going to charge whoever sells it the shipping charge as well, plus depending on where you get it from, an additional fee to drop ship it.
Pretty much exactly what I said.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode