There are some issues specific to the RJ60 and other advise;
* Order the longer ram. The short ram made for the 44 will not go lock-to-lock with the RJ60.
* Beef up the trackbar mount significantly, I just did a simple gusset job at first (as Currie recommended) and I bent the shit out of it in Sledghammer. Rebuilt the entire mount and made it super strong.
* make longer tabs for the mounts on the trackbar. Most tabs are too short, and create an angle that causes the tie rod (especially bent-end tie rods) to roll while turning.
* tack the tabs on and mount the ram to test clearance before doing any welding. Flex it out good and make sure that the ram, hoses, and fittings clear everything. One member on this board dialed his steering, welded it all together, then while climbing a rock on the trail, destroyed a fitting on the frame rail. He ended up cutting and refitting everything.
* When ordering your pump, ask for the steel pump rather than the aluminum one. Many people have had problems with the aluminum ones (some bad machining was causing a valve to stick). I returned 2 aluminum ones before they sent me a steel one. I don't know if PSC has corrected this problem yet, but people were still having issues last year.