Genright rockers vs. PS Brawler rockers - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 02-15-2011, 12:26 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Genright rockers vs. PS Brawler rockers

Does anybody running poison spyder brawler rockers wish they had gone with Genright or another way? (or vice versa). If so, why? I know the nutserts are going to suck, so besides that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 10:37 AM
Rock God

Garage

I love my brawler rockers and wouldn't swap them for anything. Nutserts aren't that bad. The ones on the brawler rockers are easy as you can use the harbor freight 20 tool and be done in 30 minutes with them and thats including drilling them.
post #3 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 10:47 AM
Granite Guru

To throw a curve ball at ya I would go Nemesis. Super strong, light weight, no rust.

Jeep Jumps, Nemesis Rocks, Hutchinson Shimmies
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

The design of the Brawler rockers.. Wait for it... Rocks. But I know they have had previous problems with delivery times, probably due to business changes. Still true?

Thanks.
post #5 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 11:11 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Poison spyder has been on the top of thier game for a few years now. Go PSC and never look back
post #6 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyjk View Post
To throw a curve ball at ya I would go Nemesis. Super strong, light weight, no rust.
x2 love mine! I doubt you can go wrong with any of them.

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #7 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 11:39 AM
JKowners Vendor

X2... PSC has been super fast at getting all our orders out fast! Seems like they are always on there game...

-Jason

:

Phone: 864-437-8029
post #8 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

As much as Poison Spyder is my slider of choice, I am going to go with a custom tube rail. I will lose a little clearance and the tub protection. If there is a bright side, it's that I will never see another exactly like mine.
post #9 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 12:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilrod View Post
As much as Poison Spyder is my slider of choice, I am going to go with a custom tube rail. I will lose a little clearance and the tub protection. If there is a bright side, it's that I will never see another exactly like mine.
Are you getting these built right now? I saw your jeep the other day at the shop.....looks amazing!

Can't wait to see that thing out on the trails, very interested in the supercharger set-up!
post #10 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Ya, Taran should be starting this week. It was an off week for 4x4 suppliers. The last chance qualifier and KOH took up some time. (BCC's team qualified 8th I think, which is pretty good). You might know I got the charger and a 3.8 for a really good price after Jeep Speed shop had a customer swap for a big hemi. Because I work so far out of town I had the luxury of dropping it off at BCC. It gave them the time to see what was required from Jack at Avenger after the crate arrived from Cali. So now we are waiting for the templates and an intercooler, maybe a fitting or two.
The Jk should be going to Brown Bro's for a baseline run before the parts show up.
Not the best timing for immediate wheeling, I'll be on a shutdown here from late March until early June. So lets try Davis/Kenyon in June.
post #11 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 PM
Granite Guru

Well Shoot! I always get so excited when I see our parts on a fellow jeepers Jeep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilrod View Post

Cheri McRae
Poison Spyder Customs, Inc.

951-849-5911
Connect with us on:

/
post #12 of 12 Old 02-16-2011, 04:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Right on!

I will have to stop in a see what he is fabbin up. I saw the "extra" 3.8 and supercharger. Looks killer.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode