Need Pics of a unlimited on 3" poly springs? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 02-12-2011, 05:35 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Need Pics of a unlimited on 3" poly springs?

I'm on teraflex 2.5 coils with 1" coil spacers in the front and .5 spacers in rear. Had the lift on for about 13 or 14 months. At first it was perfectly level. Now It has way to much rake. Due to spring sag in front. I like the ride nice and plush on road. But a little too soft off road.

One of my best friends has the rock krawler 3.5 springs so I know how high it sits and rides. His is like riding in a sports car compared to mine. Which has body roll in turns cause the springs are so soft. BTW running on TF shocks also.

Problem is I also have a 1.25 body lift and flat fenders on 37s. So I think if I went the 3.5 RK route it would be a tad to high.

If anyone has a pic of a unlimited on the poly 3" springs and could comment on the ride quality I would really appreciate it.

sent from EVO
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 02-12-2011, 06:09 AM
Rock God

Garage

I have the synergy II with 3" springs. Rides great. The kit is awesome. Here is a pick with km2 35"

That pic is with shrockworks front and read bumpers, so it's added weight. Plenty of room for full stuff and no issues at all.

Now, I just added a warnpowerplant HD to the front and KM2 37" tires. No pics yet, but visually it looks a lot better - just seems to blalance the tires, wheel well and jeep stance. When I did this I knew I would have to trim a little. I need to trim 2" off the rear of the sliders and then test flex.

Hope that helps.

- Ruskin
2.5"Tera, 34"Maxxis, Front Stubby, Cobra75, Flapless Seatbelts & Grounded Floormats
post #3 of 8 Old 02-12-2011, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Thanks for the pic. How would you rate the ride. Soft, firm or hard. And what shocks are you running?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 02-12-2011, 04:42 PM
Rock God

Garage

Ride is fine. Using poly standard shocks.

- Ruskin
2.5"Tera, 34"Maxxis, Front Stubby, Cobra75, Flapless Seatbelts & Grounded Floormats
post #5 of 8 Old 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

same springs as above with 35's. I have cheep super shocks on the rear and full traction on the front right now (long story) until I get the coin for polly shocks but the ride is fine. We have been very happy with it and we have a heavy ass bumper and winch up front which the springs account for. You wont go wrong with them should you get them!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by sniper41; 02-12-2011 at 04:50 PM.
post #6 of 8 Old 02-12-2011, 05:49 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Thanks guys. You sold me on em. Rake looks good. Not to much at all. And just the right ride height.

Sent from a Android on Tapatalk..
post #7 of 8 Old 02-19-2011, 06:16 PM
Rock God

Garage

Got the 37's mounted, pics in another thread...

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...215#post689215

- Ruskin
post #8 of 8 Old 02-21-2011, 08:06 AM
JKowners Vendor

You will be happy with this setup. It also will be comparable to your buddies RK setup. The Poly's are wash to install as well!

Let me know how we can help. We have free shipping on them you know...

-Jason

:

Phone: 864-437-8029
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode