STEREO SYSTEM & INTERIOR UPGRADES PIC REQUEST - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 11-19-2008, 07:20 PM Thread Starter

STEREO SYSTEM & INTERIOR UPGRADES PIC REQUEST

Hey just out of curiosity I was wondering if anyone on this site has really done up their intoerir with some custom work or has gone and built up a nice stereo system in their JK'S. I just mine in to my friend shop to get the interior done up like the work COP4X4 theres. Allow going and replacing every speaker,head unit,amps and a custom sub box. SO IF THIS HAS BEEN DONE CAN YOU THROW SOME PICS UO SO WE CAN SEE WHATS COME TO BE WITH OUR INTERIORS AND STEREOS. sO i GUESS this will be a pic request for this tread if possible.
THANKS GUYS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 11-20-2008, 06:05 AM
JKO Addict!

from this thread
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4344 and i added another pic

post #3 of 9 Old 11-20-2008, 02:32 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
from this thread
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4344 and i added another pic

See thats exactley what I am talking about. That jeep is done pretty sweet. Iam in love with jacking and lifting me Jeep up as the next guy but we do spend all that time inside it. I like mine to be comfortable as can be and with some boom in the back as well. lets get some more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 11-22-2008, 07:52 AM Thread Starter

if anyone has visited the guys at COP4X4.COM they build some serious Rigs inside in out. Just Find it hard to believe that noone spend a penny making their interior up to par even though thats where they are they whole time the jeep in being used
post #5 of 9 Old 11-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Alec W

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKJK08 View Post
if anyone has visited the guys at COP4X4.COM they build some serious Rigs inside in out. Just Find it hard to believe that noone spend a penny making their interior up to par even though thats where they are they whole time the jeep in being used
I thought ordering a Jeep with a fancy touch screen stereo was extravagant for a Jeep
post #6 of 9 Old 11-22-2008, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec W View Post
I thought ordering a Jeep with a fancy touch screen stereo was extravagant for a Jeep
Yeah but over the past few years Jeep has brought their game up with what they offer which in turns attracks a new type of people into the market.ah I myself love having Ye my suspension built, body protected, and the power to push, but while doing that your still inside so having a nice system installed to enjot the music or the seats swapped to fit better or more comfortable there is no harm. Everybody enjoys hooking up and moding their jeep in their way. Whats to say having the inside as smooth as the outside isnt a viale option. COP4X4 seems to have a perfect grasp of the premise,,,,thought others did do. Maybe its a North East thing...in not so many words
post #7 of 9 Old 11-24-2008, 07:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Justy my humble opinion, but COP4X4 makes ricer Jeeps. I am surprised they haven't plastered Type-R stickers allover one yet.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #8 of 9 Old 11-26-2008, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
Justy my humble opinion, but COP4X4 makes ricer Jeeps. I am surprised they haven't plastered Type-R stickers allover one yet.
yeah alot of the things they do are a little ricey and totally agree with the type r badge. However you have to admit that if you take away some of the ricey stuff you would have one sweet interior. Personally I just like having the inside of my RUBI hooked up and tweaked out abit since that where I am. To me a nice set of CORBEAUs and a nice system are a nice touch and make a nice difference. I can do without the alligator hide and chrome everything
post #9 of 9 Old 12-05-2008, 09:46 AM
JKO Addict!

Here is another one

more pics found here
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4690

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode