Rebel Off Road - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 10:00 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Rebel Off Road

I am looking for thoughts on Rebel Off Roads work, customer service, quality, etc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 10:10 AM
JKO Addict!

I trust them with my rig. Bond and his team have gone out of their way to help me. I think they do good work, and as for me great customer service. Bond has also talked me out of some of my crazy ideas.

JKUS Sort of
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 12:42 PM
qqq
Wheeler

same here,the guy is honest, and good service
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 03:14 PM
zjr
JKO Addict!

Garage

Top notch.
I drove across the country and he was the one that I let work on my Jeep, and I recommend him to ALL! I usually only let my mechanic and myself touch my Jeep, unless I get an oil change for less than supplies cost (and I will stop doing that soon too).

01111001011011110111010100100000011011000110111101 11001101110100001000000111010001101000011001010010 000001100111011000010110110101100101

Quote:
Originally Posted by caligirl View Post
James just came a little early......
Quote:
Originally Posted by njjk08 View Post
...May 2011 bless everyone with pervert wheeling days...
post #5 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 05:12 PM
JKowners Vendor

Great guy and a awesome vendor!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

801-713-3314
post #6 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 05:23 PM
Granite Guru

I call him Bondini! he magically makes the problems go away, great customer support Bond will jump thru hoops of fire to get your rig on the trail. He has even delivered my jeep to Johnson Valley so that I could use it on the Hammers! He will find parts, you will not get they are back ordered if they can be found he does it! heck he had parts delivered from Michigan once to get my rig going.

Tell him George sent you!

Silver 4 Door JK
60's / 40's
Ripp
Rebel Off Road Suspension
King Shocks
post #7 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 07:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I had a great experience with Bond

post #8 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 07:55 PM
Wheeler

Awesome customer service. Very quick to answer questions whether it is online or on the phone and corrects any mistakes to the the customer's satisfaction. I would trust them to do any work that I may need done.

09 Silver Unlimited Rubicon
Goodyear MT/Rs 285/70R/17
Poison Spyder BFH
Finishline West Rear bumper
post #9 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 07:59 PM
-T-
Rock God

Again you can't go wrong with Rebel

I laugh, I smile, I bounce..............JEEP
post #10 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Granite Guru

I've been in this game for 25yrs. I feel I can't be bullshitted from anyone. I have a lot of freinds in the industry we all play in. When I met Bond , he was very professional an he runs a top notch honest shop. Bonds a real world wheeler that runs what he sells. If he does'nt have what ur looking for then its something you don't need or something that doesn't work. Trust me, you won't go wrong. As Bond will allways tell you CHEERS!!!! Check out his rigs on his web site, he builds rigs to satisfy your needs , an to work in the real world
post #11 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by OffRoadGeorge View Post
I call him Bondini! he magically makes the problems go away, great customer support Bond will jump thru hoops of fire to get your rig on the trail. He has even delivered my jeep to Johnson Valley so that I could use it on the Hammers! He will find parts, you will not get they are back ordered if they can be found he does it! heck he had parts delivered from Michigan once to get my rig going.

Tell him George sent you!
George is absolutely right on jumping through hoops, Bond help me build my JK in 25 days,, try finding a shop that can do that.....checkout my build here on jko,, all the parts I used could never be ordered an installed in that time.... if you call around looking for top notch parts, there alllways on backorder,,,
post #12 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Rebel

Thanks everyone!
post #13 of 19 Old 11-10-2010, 10:48 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Top notch customer service! The product that I bought from them is working out great on my buiild and I'll use them again.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #14 of 19 Old 11-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Wheeler

The Rebels have done great work on all THREE of my recent Jeeps. And each time they have seemed to deliver a better level of service than the previous.

Randall Davis

- 2007 Black JK Rubicon 4dr, 4" TeraFlex, 37's
RIP - 2007 Silver JK Rubicon 4dr, 4" TeraFlex, 37's
RIP - 2003 Gold TJ Rubicon, 8" Fabtech, 35's

post #15 of 19 Old 11-23-2010, 12:04 AM
Rock God

post #16 of 19 Old 12-05-2010, 12:47 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

SoCal Shop

In my ongoing quest to find "The Shop" in Southern California to perform a good laundry list of items on my Jeep this month (and more in the future) I am amazed at the lack of options. There has been the recommendations for a couple speciality jeep shops, emailed then a build list, weeks later haven't heard back from them. Obviously if someone wont treat you well before the purchase, you cant expect much during or after. Looked at national chains in the area like 4WD, but a brief search on the internet reveals a host of complaints and horror stories. Looked at some basic off road shops but they seem to specialize in more Truck "work" and I was looking for a outfit that were experts on Jeeps. Is the answer that there is no great place in SoCal?
post #17 of 19 Old 12-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by PagosaGlen View Post
In my ongoing quest to find "The Shop" in Southern California to perform a good laundry list of items on my Jeep this month (and more in the future) I am amazed at the lack of options. There has been the recommendations for a couple speciality jeep shops, emailed then a build list, weeks later haven't heard back from them. Obviously if someone wont treat you well before the purchase, you cant expect much during or after. Looked at national chains in the area like 4WD, but a brief search on the internet reveals a host of complaints and horror stories. Looked at some basic off road shops but they seem to specialize in more Truck "work" and I was looking for a outfit that were experts on Jeeps. Is the answer that there is no great place in SoCal?
I have learned it's better to do the work yourself if possible. I actually like working on my jeep when I have the time.
post #18 of 19 Old 12-05-2010, 05:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by PagosaGlen View Post

PM Sent
post #19 of 19 Old 12-06-2010, 10:35 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Shop

Though it would be enjoyable to work on my jeep myself I do not have the time and am a big believer in letting professionals work on things that I care about.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode