Superchips Customer Service - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 11-08-2010, 04:55 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Superchips Customer Service

Anyone have any problems with Superchips Customer Service? I have been waiting for over 2 weeks (as of last Friday) for resolution to a problem I have identified to them concerning my flashpaq.

I had to take my Jeep in for service that included flashing the computer so I tuned it back to stock. I then tried to update the flashpaq using the Superchips website however it keeps returning this error - calibration for my vehicle is not available.

So basically I have a flashpaq that is useless. I am still running the stock tune for the past 2 plus weeks and my tire size was also reset to stock.

Anyone advice on how to get these guys to help me? I have sent them emails (last sent 4 Nov) providing all the infomation about my flashpaq and the error but still no resolution...

Thanks as I am really frustrated with their Customer Service. I just want the damn thing fixed so I can use it again.

08 Rubicon 2DR Red Rock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 11-08-2010, 04:59 PM
Granite Guru

Besided E-mailing them did you...

Call them?

Post in their forum?

Might try a different approach, I know they seem to be fairly decent in responding in thier forum.
post #3 of 7 Old 11-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

How many times have you tried to update your flashpaq, during times of updates or heavy usage you may get some random code. I did the same thing one night and waited a couple of days tried again with success.

As stated above they have forums and a rep on here, I definitely wouldn't wait two weeks, i'd be calling within 3 to 4 days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 11-08-2010, 05:09 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Been in correspondance with them back and forth via email but still no resolution. Thanks for the idea of posting in their forum, I'll give that a try and see what happens. I'll give them till this Friday and then I will call them when I am at home. Thanks...

08 Rubicon 2DR Red Rock

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Dragline; 11-08-2010 at 05:19 PM.
post #5 of 7 Old 11-08-2010, 05:24 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
How many times have you tried to update your flashpaq, during times of updates or heavy usage you may get some random code. I did the same thing one night and waited a couple of days tried again with success.

As stated above they have forums and a rep on here, I definitely wouldn't wait two weeks, i'd be calling within 3 to 4 days..

Tried updating twice so far. Figured they would have responded when they said I see you updated again are you still getting the error? I responded yes, that was 1 Nov. Emailed them again 4 Nov with no response to date. I will call the Friday when I'm home.

08 Rubicon 2DR Red Rock

post #6 of 7 Old 11-08-2010, 05:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragline View Post
Tried updating twice so far. Figured they would have responded when they said I see you updated again are you still getting the error? I responded yes, that was 1 Nov. Emailed them again 4 Nov with no response to date. I will call the Friday when I'm home.
Dude, I had the same nightmare for a while, but I bought one the day they hit stores. Got it on a Friday, and the website was jacked up all week. Talk about pissed... Anyway, I talked to Sonny at superchips and he squared it all away. It took about a week, but it finally started working and I've had no problems since.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
post #7 of 7 Old 11-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Wheeler

I have been dealing with Superchips for 6 years and have never had anything but excellent service. Try calling them, I have never had any issues getting in touch with someone to resolve any problems and they are always friendly!

2008 Flame Red 4dr, 4" Pro Comp, 37" Pro Comp Xtreme A/T's, 17" Pro Comp 7032's, G2 5.13 gears and covers, Pro Comp driveshafts, Smittybilt XRC f/r bumpers, XRC side armor, XRC8 w/ masterpull rope and fairlead, Rigid Industries Dually Floods and 10" spot bar, Trucklite LED headlights.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode