Price Check? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:10 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Price Check?

Anyone know the price of this bumper, and how good they are??? Its freakin sexy isnt it?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:13 PM
Granite Guru

Here

2008 JK X 2dr. Std. Blk
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:14 PM
JKO Addict!

Did you try searching the name thats plastered on the front of it?

http://www.aberleoffroad.com/jk_bumpers.html

As far as it being sexy, I don't really care for it.

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:20 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Why does everyone think people don't look at the obvious first lol...i checked that website and maybe I'm blind but it doesn't give me a price or a buyers opinion on the product...which is what I'm looking for.
post #5 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:26 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I'm going purely off of memory, which after this weekend is shot, but I think that bumper is around $700.

Marcus

post #6 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:27 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LER-27 View Post
Why does everyone think people don't look at the obvious first lol...i checked that website and maybe I'm blind but it doesn't give me a price or a buyers opinion on the product...which is what I'm looking for.
Why not give them a call then? Who would know the price of a product better than the company making/selling it?

2008 JK X 2dr. Std. Blk
post #7 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:28 PM
JKO Addict!

Ask the forum for a price before emailing or calling the vendor? Really?

Regardless it is not a very popular bumper, not that it isn't a good quality one. Just not many run them. I am assuming they are expensive because they are cast aluminum. Aluminum = $$.

Searching the forum, looky there! Price, pictures and info!

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12363

| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

post #8 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:40 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Goody are you on your period?

post #9 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:41 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Wow you guys are jerks, this site is here for quick info about products and anything you want to know, if you have a damn problem with replying to "stupid" questions then dont reply, very simple. Why do guys like yourselves insists on replying with dickish comments. I asked a question, cuz i couldnt find it online. Pick that wad of cotton out between your ass cheeks and learn to not be such assholes. No need of it.
post #10 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:41 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
Goody are you on your period?
Does anybody know what size a 35x12.50x17 is?

I get angry when it gets dark early

post #11 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Why not give them a call then? Who would know the price of a product better than the company making/selling it?

BTW im in Canada so why call and pay long distance charges when i can use this site for its purpose and find out from people who have this bumper...sorry but i cant get a buyers opinion from the company.
post #12 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:44 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Wow you guys are jerks, this site is here for quick info about products and anything you want to know, if you have a damn problem with replying to "stupid" questions then dont reply, very simple. Why do guys like yourselves insists on replying with dickish comments. I asked a question, cuz i couldnt find it online. Pick that wad of cotton out between your ass cheeks and learn to not be such assholes. No need of it.
I sorry to make the relatively newb upset. I'll play nice

...but all the info was on the site you are on now. (one last kick)

Really though the light weight of the aluminum would be pretty nice, no fairlead with syn line is badass

Last edited by Goodysgotacuda; 11-08-2010 at 05:47 PM.
post #13 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:44 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
It's all good man, no worries. It usually isn't like that around here.

I personally think that is a kick ass looking bumper. Best of luck in your bumper hunt!

Marcus

post #14 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
I'm going purely off of memory, which after this weekend is shot, but I think that bumper is around $700.

Marcus
Thanx i appreciate it, at least there's someone here with something helpfull to say!
post #15 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:49 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
It's all good man, no worries. It usually isn't like that around here.

I personally think that is a kick ass looking bumper. Best of luck in your bumper hunt!

Marcus
^^What he said, I like the bumper just not a big fan of the "Hoop" they offer now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #16 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

I dont like the hoop either...i think someone on here compared it to braces haha...i wouldnt get the hoop with the bumper anyway, looks bad ass alone.
post #17 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:12 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
BTW im in Canada so why call and pay long distance charges...
You're kiddin' right? If you can't afford a $1.00 phone call, then you definitely can't afford the bumper. FYI... I live in Canada too and would've just called.

2008 JK X 2dr. Std. Blk
post #18 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Good for you Canada...Your a 37 year old saggy balls with, i hope, a succesful career. I on the other hand i have a 1 year old little girl, another 6 months of school left, and only a cell phone that charges an arm and a leg for long distance. So go kick rocks.

BTW my nuts are nice and firm still, i know your jelous.
post #19 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:28 PM
JKO Addict!

WTF are you talking about your balls for.

post #20 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:30 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

I love to watch the noobs get all uppity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
post #21 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:31 PM
RIP Brad

Garage

This is the internet.... go buy a dummies book. No one here wants to wipe your ass for you while you figure out how to do it on your own. If you got a problem with that.... try some adult diapers.

EDIT: I see you enjoy playing with your balls and then bragging to the boys about it. I think you might find more love in North Korea.
post #22 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:32 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Hahaha and why is he talking about my finances? I never once said i couldnt afford the phone call. I pay so much a month for internet, so i might as well use it.
post #23 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Hahaha and why is he talking about my finances? I never once said i couldnt afford the phone call. I pay so much a month for internet, so i might as well use it.
They have an email address plastered right below their phone number. Mind blowing. You did bring up you didn't call because it was long distance, opens the door...but nobody really cares if you can afford it or not. It's more about giving shit, watching excuses, and watch the guy bring up his balls and kid for no good reason.

Really this thread is called "price check". There is a thread I linked with the price in it, that "could not be found". Ya snapped back when we asked if you contacted them. Which you didn't because it's long distance, and didn't email them... Well nobody knows why on that one

Welcome to forums.

post #24 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:37 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Thats funny cuz if they didnt want to "wipe my ass" then they wouldnt have wasted their time commenting on the thread there bright one. All i said was i had firmer balls than old balls there...never once said i play with them, although im sure you wish i did.
post #25 of 59 Old 11-08-2010, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Like i said before, the company cant give me a buyers opinion... you blind or can you not read?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode