Hey gang! Long time no chat! Last we chatted, I was preparing for a move to the east coast. Well, been there, done that, and now I’m back in sweet home, Chicago. At any rate... I had a job at a local 4 Wheel Parts for the last few months, and I am doing one hellllllll of an upgrade before saying goodbye to the perks of the job in a week. Any thoughts on what I’m going to be doing from those of you with experience are greatly appreciated!
I already have a 2016 JKU Sport S auto with 3.21 gears that has...
- 2.5” Teraflex suspension kit with 9550 shocks
- New rear axle (thanks to a Hyundai Tiburon who tried to drive underneath the Jeep while I was stopped at a stoplight on my way to work back in March 2017)
- Teraflex front explorer bumper with hoop
- Pioneer AVIC-5200NEX
- New Alpine speakers
- Brandmotion Rearview camera
- 17x9 Pro-Comp Series 46 Prodigy wheels
- 35” Mickey Thompson MTZ P3s
- Teraflex HD adjustable tire carrier
- Magnaflow axle-back exhaust
- Oracle halo headlights and fog lights
- Trektop NX Glide
- other miscellaneous stuff... slush mats, grab handles, stubby antenna, door sill guards, quick release mirrors, foot pegs, etc.
I’ve got on order:
- Poison Spyder aluminum Crusher Flares to be powder coated in a textured black
- Poison Spyder inner fenders powder coated textured black with my accent color (Tiffany Blue)
- Poison Spyder rocker knockers same powder coat
- Poison Spyder Rock Brawler II rear bumper in the same powder coat scheme
- Smittybilt X2O 10k winch with synthetic rope
- Pro-Comp trilogy beadlocks
- 4.88 G2 gearing for my rear axle
- G2 Core 44 axle with ARB locker and 4.88 gearing
Any experience with any of my new upgrades going in? Pros? Cons? Thanks, gentlemen (and ladies if there are any others still on here)!
2016 JKU Sport S Granite Crystal Metallic
Mods: 2.5" Teraflex lift kit w/ 9550 shocks, 1/2" front spring spacers, Teraflex JK 9550 steering stabilizer, Teraflex JK Front explorer bumper w/ hoop, Magnaflow axle back exhaust, Teraflex HD hinged carrier & adjustable spare tire, 17" Pro Comp Helldorado wheels, 35" MTZ P3s, Superchips Flashcal programmer, Freedom hardtop & Trektop NX, Brandmotion rear vision camera, remote start, Mopar slush and cargo mats, Wild Boar grab bars/handles.
Last edited by JeepGirl83; 02-03-2019 at 06:37 AM.