Camshaft sensor - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By j3ff3ry_j33p

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 08-13-2018, 01:25 PM Thread Starter

Camshaft sensor

2xs in last 6 months my 2013 JK has done the check engine/ traction control lights. Both times, because being on freeway, I've checked the code, then cleared it. I can change the sensor, but...have had overheating issues, just upgraded radiator, and still temp raises. Could it be more of a belt issue?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 08-13-2018, 11:17 PM
Granite Guru

That's about the worst first post ever. What's the code your getting? Is your coolant fan working? Need more info if you want help.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
post #3 of 5 Old 08-14-2018, 04:56 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb6700 View Post
That's about the worst first post ever. What's the code your getting? Is your coolant fan working? Need more info if you want help.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
heh.
Youíve now been de-virginized , @Rb6700 ,

once you realize , then get dumb-struck by some deplorable 1st post by one of the inevitable, panicked JKers hopping on here , unintroduced , & asking hurried, grammarless questions as though the forum is a service counter , like is at an Arbyís & theyíve returned to get horsey sauce packets but canít actually ask properly , youve officially lost your innocence & are inducted completely into jkowners .

It gets to the point you just skip over them after a while itís so bad.

OP.

HIT THE WELCOME ROOM later and introduce yourself and your Jeep. Itís a great forum.

About your issue ( if you ever return ) , maybe slow it down and describe in a clearer manner each step youíve taken , why and the issue itís trying to correct. You have multiple parts and no cohesive description of why youíre telling us this.

Are you referencing a possible slipping timing belt ( chain) as far as overheating ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 08-14-2018, 06:23 AM Thread Starter

Code read camshaft sensor 2
post #5 of 5 Old 08-14-2018, 06:35 AM Thread Starter

Dude, not cool...yeah I was thinking the fan or timing belt. Excuse me for being a kid owner. I'm a female who reads on here as much as possible if I have an issue, I try to learn as much as I can. But..think I will uninstall the app thanks to you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode