Jeep survey - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 10-07-2008, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Jeep survey

I go an email from Chrysler this morning asking me to participate in a "Jeep Design Planning" survey online...

It seems they are most concerned with whether or not to give us heated seats and if these heated seats should work under water.

I'll give them a little credit; they did ask about "all-weather" interior and additional cargo storage options.

Hopefully they'll listen to what we really want, but I'm afraid they are more in tune with "soccer mom who wants to keep her butt warm".

Oh well, we can keep hoping
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 10-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Openly Hostile

I don't know, I like heated seats. They would come in hand while blasting down the highway with the top and doors off and 60 degrees outside. haha.

Jason
post #3 of 9 Old 10-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to kerryp Send a message via Skype™ to kerryp

I got the same survery and took it. Unfortunately even if they do implement the changes it will be too late for me, but might help improve some things. I told them heated seats wouldn't do anything for me but that I would like to have the option of air conditioned seats. After riding in a buddies Expedition with them, it would be a great solution for Jeeps when driving around in the summer months with the top down, especially here in Texas....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 10-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Granite Guru

I took the survey yesterday too. The additional storage interested me as well as a rear-mounted 12v power outlet. Their proposed price for a 110v ac power inverter was a little steep and I commented on it.
Heated leather seats that work while wet. Oh boy...

Safety fast,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Get to know
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 9 Old 10-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Rock God

What they don't ask us if we want the Dana 60 rear, Dana 44 front , and a Diesel engine?...gha....way to be in touch with your customers!

Like us on

post #6 of 9 Old 10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Granite Guru

Talking

Sorry, we are more worried about HOCKEY MOMS now...and, after all day in that freezing rink, they NEED to toast their butts on the way home.

- TEEJ

2008 JK 4 Dr X. 5 Speed, LSD, JKS QD, 3.73 Diffs. Husky Liners and Daystar Hood Wranglers. Pine Stripes.
post #7 of 9 Old 10-08-2008, 05:36 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEEJ View Post
Sorry, we are more worried about HOCKEY MOMS now...and, after all day in that freezing rink, they NEED to toast their butts on the way home.

Genius!
Portable battery-pack-powered butt-warmers! We'll make a fortune...

Safety fast,

Get to know
post #8 of 9 Old 11-06-2008, 06:51 AM
Granite Guru

Ok I am a skier heated seats would be nice after a day of skiing.
I am a dad Not a soccer mom.
post #9 of 9 Old 11-06-2008, 08:06 AM
Wheeler

If the seats are submersible and built like a bolt in component requiring nothing more then a power plug then I would love the idea.

think of it like this, if you like the seats you can use them, if not then you can sell them to someone wanting these options in another vehicle. Either way you win.

It's an option that doesn't hinder your capabilities in any way and you can benefit from it in one way, shape or form.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode