I've seen countless engine temp threads and read about half of them. Before you waste any money, read the following:
1. Most stare at the temp guage while in park. The 3.6 actually ends up running cooler without load and the fan on.
2. Nobody's radiator upgrades help unless the existing oe is damaged or dirty or without fluid etc
3. All the forums where vehicles have more than a simple needle guage are bitching about the same thing
5. The louvers and hood mat delete help when at low speeds or stationary but aren't much of a factor on a steep grade with engine at 3500-4000
6. My 2003 4.0 had 3.73 on 32 and was undergeared for it's design. It simply went slow up the grade and never hit the 3/4 point
7. Jeep mechanics consistently tell us 1/2 to 3/4 is normal
8. Since it's commonplace over all different forums, Jeep engines POST 4.0, I'll stop looking at the EVIC and guess it's an emissions thing..
Was 225 on highway at 75 mph, 4.10/35/Louvers/no hood mat.