Springtail MPAC JK table - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Corby

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 03-06-2016, 07:24 AM Thread Starter

Springtail MPAC JK table

I spent way too much time researching a Molle rack / table option for the tailgate on my 2011 JK... I was hesitant to drill holes into the tailgate but I still wanted the ability to set items of various weight on the table without concern of it pulling off.

After doing a great deal of research I pulled the trigger on a Springtail Solutions MPAC Rear Folding Tray/MOLLE Panel.

From unboxing to having the ceremonial post installation beer it took just under 1 hour - and it took that long because I purposefully took my time. More often than not I get a new item and I'm like jo-jo the idiot boy so excited to get it installed that I rush and eventually do something I shouldn't have and end up redoing a couple times to get it right.

Use the YouTube video to help guide the installation - the printed instructions are sufficient but the YouTube video really helps you get the install done right.

Unlike some other reviews I've seen I didn't have a problem with any of the hardware - I took my sweet time with each step and I'm happy to say that this is a very welcome addition to my setup. It is solid, does not rattle in the slightest, and it gives me a place to put ammo and other items when I'm out at the range.

I would recommend this product to anyone that is hesitant on drilling holes into their tailgate but is looking for a solid table to create usable space anywhere your rig can take you.
Attached Images

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite front bumper
Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Skid Plate
Smittybilt XRC w/Synthetic line
ACE Rock Sliders
LoD rear bumper with tire carrier
Truck-Lite headlights
Inspired Engineering Revolver fogs
Brute Force CAI
35'' Duratracs
16" Pro Comp Alloy 7069
Auto
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 03-07-2016, 07:31 AM

Springtail MPAC JK table

Looks good, nice install.
post #3 of 3 Old 04-18-2017, 09:36 PM

Springtail MPAC Table

Excellent post! I did the same research and came to the same conclusion. I love this table and the best part is it doesn't rattle at all (I'm pretty picky about this part). I didn't want to drill holes either (at least not right away), and I can't believe how solid the table is. I highly recommend the Rear Door Folding Tray by Springtail Solutions.
Attached Images

jec1521 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode