post #1 of 10 Old 02-18-2016, 04:13 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Auto gide

Anyone having a problem logging on ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 02-18-2016, 09:26 AM
Granite Guru

I did for a couple of days. Uninstalled this and Tapatalk and re-installed. Working this morning... Don't know what was up??
post #3 of 10 Old 02-18-2016, 09:57 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

I'm on another v-bulletin powered forum and it's been giving fits for past 2 days now. Hadn't experienced any issues here but seems others have.

Hopefully admin/ tech support will update/ repair current issue(s).

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 02-18-2016, 02:12 PM
JKO Addict!

Yep, just reloaded the app. That Fixed it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #5 of 10 Old 02-18-2016, 02:28 PM
Random Dude

Thumbs up AutoGide

That stuff is awesome - so damn slippery!

. . . wait - never mind, I thought it said "AstroGlide"

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
-The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful

Last edited by ExWrench; 02-18-2016 at 02:31 PM.
post #6 of 10 Old 02-18-2016, 06:10 PM
Granite Guru

Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
That stuff is awesome - so damn slippery!

. . . wait - never mind, I thought it said "AstroGlide"

post #7 of 10 Old 02-20-2016, 10:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Anybody else getting fucking ads that totally take over the app? Does is every time i log on. Sometimes the ads wont let me on the forum until i close and reopen the app. Total bullshit !!!!!

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #8 of 10 Old 02-20-2016, 11:14 AM
Random Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Anybody else getting fucking ads that totally take over the app? Does is every time i log on. Sometimes the ads wont let me on the forum until i close and reopen the app. Total bullshit !!!!!
I only get here from a PC or laptop, but I think it's the flash ads on the website dicking everything up.
This is a new phenomenon I've observed only in the last few weeks.
Sometimes pages freeze while perma-reloading the flash ads, and I can't scroll up to get to the login box.

The app. may also have issues , but I can confirm site issues from a non-phone access standpoint.

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
-The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #9 of 10 Old 02-20-2016, 06:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
I only get here from a PC or laptop, but I think it's the flash ads on the website dicking everything up.
This is a new phenomenon I've observed only in the last few weeks.
Sometimes pages freeze while perma-reloading the flash ads, and I can't scroll up to get to the login box.

The app. may also have issues , but I can confirm site issues from a non-phone access standpoint.

Thanks .. Good, its not just me haha!!!

post #10 of 10 Old 02-23-2016, 09:24 AM
JKO Addict!

The original AG app is no longer supported. We are forced to use the new AG free App which is formatted like the mobil view crap.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode