Recent Birthday and Holiday Sales Coming - What to purchase? Hmmm
My birthday was this past Monday, but with the upcoming Black Friday sales I think I am going to hold off until then to make any new purchases. I am currently trying to decide on what my next mod or addition will be. Below is a list of things that I currently have and some ideas. Ya'll got any thoughts or recommendations? Curious to see what ya'll come up with.
FYI...My rig is a '13 JKU Auto with 3:73 gearing. It is my daily driver and I have 3 active kids. Most any offroad I do is gonna be logging roads, fields or woods. Hopefully, some day get up the road to the off-road park (2.5hrs) and that would have some rocks. If this info helps any.
Here is a list of items I have thus far.:
- RK 2.5 Max Travel with Rancho 9000s
- Synergy sector shaft brace & track bar
- Fox steering stabilizer
- 315/70R17 Goodyear Dura Tracs
- LED Lights - Fogs, Headlights, A pillar lights, 10" bar atop my winch, rear led pods, led rock lights
- Huskey floor liner - front & rear seating areas. Do not have cargo liner
- Plenty of handles
- TF HD hinge & carrier
- Ace rear basket
- JR front & rear bumpers with d-rings
- Engo 10K winch (synthetic line) with pro link
- JCR oil/engine and exhaust loop skid
- Fumoto oil valve
- Antenna X - new antenna
- Recovery gear - tree strap, tow strap, snatch block, d-ring
Some ideas I had:
- BedTred rear cargo liner
- Rear cargo door fold down table
- Seat covers - Although the ones I like are more money (trek armor) or there are some other that I think come in the Kryptek black. Unless you have a cheaper suggestion?
- Hot Head hard top liners
- Change out my strap on handles with some Welcome Distributing handles
- Carolina Metalmasters passenger grab handle with ram mount ball.
- I would really, really like to get my rig re-geared (current gearing is 3:73), but I have stuck in my head that I would rather replace the front end with a PR44 instead of trying to beef up the D30 and have smaller gears. However, that is a pretty big chunk of change once you go down that road.
- JCR's new flat fenders with their inner front liner.
- JCR adventure tire carrier to get my spare off of the door although I do have the Teraflex hinge and carrier.
- CB set up
- New radio (head unit) with new speakers
Any other ideas or thoughts?
Last edited by MAG00; 11-11-2015 at 02:20 PM.