**FREE** Metalcloak's 101 Off Road Tips eBook - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 10-20-2015, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Garage
**FREE** Metalcloak's 101 Off Road Tips eBook

**NEW & UPDATED**

Metalcloak's 101 Off Road Tips

by Matson Breakey & Del Albright

This free eBook contains 102 of our favorite tips from tire pressure to choosing a line to land-use to what tools to bring.

Available in ePub (for iBook) and Kindle readers and as a PDF for digital or a PDF for print.

Just a little offering to all our friends from a couple guys who are very appreciative of all of you.

Download your copy now and please share this link with your friends:
http://bit.ly/102tipsrequest

Its Your Jeep, Only Better. |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Over 120 Products for Your JK Wrangler...

Game-Changing JK Suspension Systems...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 10-21-2015, 05:06 PM
Rock God

Garage

Do you mind if I use your link in a blog post of mine???

www.JeepMomma.com

Tammy
post #3 of 7 Old 10-21-2015, 05:10 PM
Don't Tread on OHV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Momma View Post
Do you mind if I use your link in a blog post of mine???

www.JeepMomma.com
Absolutely! Thank you.

Matson

|

Matson Breakey, Co-Founder & VP Marketing & Sales, MetalCloak.com | For quotes or customer service, email
or call 916-631-8071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal52 View Post
You'll love it, its almost like your in a luxuary car at first, but with the ability to climb over shit
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 10-22-2015, 08:00 AM
Granite Guru

Ah, so this is more about marketing since you require my name, e-mail address, and what vehicle I own before I can download it.

2011 Sahara Tan Rubicon 6 Speed
TR HD17 Beadlocks, BFGoodrich A/T KO2 34x10.50R17, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Clayton 2.5" Overland Plus Lift, and more to come...
post #5 of 7 Old 10-22-2015, 12:00 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonian View Post
Absolutely! Thank you.

Matson
Cool thanks...

Here's the post

http://www.jeepmomma.com/2015/10/gea...f-wheelin.html

Tonight I record the Jeep Talk Show Podcast and will be mentioning it too.

#11 is very important even when you go to the shop to get your tires rotated and changed (well those of us who don't do it ourselves) Left the stupid key at home... Thank goodness I didn't get a flat on the highway I would have been SOL... Now I keep it with my jack.

#12 is also very important. Last time I was out I had lots of cheers and "Go For Its" I didn't though because I knew my limits.

Tammy
post #6 of 7 Old 10-22-2015, 01:22 PM
Don't Tread on OHV

!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Scarlet View Post
Ah, so this is more about marketing since you require my name, e-mail address, and what vehicle I own before I can download it.
LOL! We should get SOMETHING for our time and energy putting it together, right? ;-)

BTW, the book is about to launch on Amazon at a price of about $4.99, but, if anyone wants it free, they just provide us a little info.

Hope you got yours!

|

Matson Breakey, Co-Founder & VP Marketing & Sales, MetalCloak.com | For quotes or customer service, email
or call 916-631-8071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animal52 View Post
You'll love it, its almost like your in a luxuary car at first, but with the ability to climb over shit
post #7 of 7 Old 10-22-2015, 01:36 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonian View Post
LOL! We should get SOMETHING for our time and energy putting it together, right? ;-)

BTW, the book is about to launch on Amazon at a price of about $4.99, but, if anyone wants it free, they just provide us a little info.

Hope you got yours!
Yep I got mine... Read it all ready...

I had no problem providing my name and email address.

Tammy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode