2015 JKU Rubicon - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 09-27-2015, 03:57 PM Thread Starter

2015 JKU Rubicon

Hello guys, im looking for a solid 3.5-4.5" lift. I pretty much narrowed it down to RK MC TF. At first i went to 4wheel parts and they tried to sell me the RE and after doing some reading and research I think i can get something more solid and better quality with less of a cost, I read that RE has bushing problems and If i ran Rk i would have to do Major permanent changes to run their kits. Right now im kinda sold on the JK Wrangler Game-Changer Suspension,3.5", RockSport Edition. JK front and rear driveshaft and fox stabilizer, its a 6 speed so I was thinking of going 35's or 37's. I dont do any crazy hardcore wheeling, Just the rubicon trail maybe twice a year and a few minor ones once a month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 09-27-2015, 05:52 PM
Wheeler

I recently did all sorts of research and ended up going with the JKS JSPEC 3.5 lift package with the JPSEC Advanced Geometry Kit. Really nice stuff that went together very smoothly. With the caster correction and the new drag link, etc., my JKURHR handles better than ever. Plus, when I did have to call them with a question, they were totally helpful.
post #3 of 6 Old 09-27-2015, 08:22 PM
Wheeler

Recommend you PM River City Offroad/Marcus.....based on lurking around the board, get the impression he can speak to quite a few different models and he sells at aggressive prices......RK has a good presence here, even runs a thread to answer questions.....once it's time for me to upgrade, I plan to give Marcus and RK the first shot at my business.....you can also do a bunch of reading around here, lot's of opinions on different products....good luck.

2015 2dr Rubi, manual shift, windows, and door locks, love this thing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 09-27-2015, 09:50 PM
Granite Guru

Currie JK Suspension with Antirock is among the best.

Competition breeds Innovation! King of the Hammers Everyman Challenge 1st in Class and 1st Overall 4 years in a row!

Email is the best way to get a hold of me
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 6 Old 09-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Granite Guru

Rock Krawler is a great kit. The RE kit is a house brand at 4 wheel parts they get a better commission for pushing it on you.

RPMFAB
(480)329-2992

post #6 of 6 Old 10-01-2015, 07:02 AM
JKowners Vendor

Yup. Just like RPMFAB said, Transamerica owns RE and 4 Wheel Parts. That is why they push their lifts. I am guessing they were wanting you to run Pro Comp wheels and tires too right?

I would like to know more about this "If i ran Rk i would have to do Major permanent changes to run their kits". Unless you are running a Long Arm, then you will have zero issues. There is nothing that needs "major permanent changes". The hardest thing they recommend is to weld on the rear track bar bracket.

-Jason

:

Phone: 864-437-8029
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode