Weekend Warrior lift kits for the Southwest - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 Old 09-13-2015, 03:35 PM Thread Starter

Weekend Warrior lift kits for the Southwest

Recently purchased my 2nd Wrangler a 2010 unlimited all stock on new 33's. Front and rear bumpers get here Tuesday. Although it's my 2nd Wrangler my first was in high school with little money to upgrade so I'm fairly new to the aftermarket community. I'm a military member stationed in New Mexico with many weekends spent off roading in the desert or in the mountains hunting/trail riding. Due to my wife driving the rig daily i don't see myself ever going larger that 35" tires so I'm looking at 2.5" or 3" kits However often times we carry a full load for camping or road trips so 4" isn't out of the question. I've been looking at AEV and Teraflex but Rough Country has caught my eye with their prices on a 4". I've seen some negative comments about them but mostly from guys with money to blow bashing them never heard from any first hand experiences. Wondering what the fuss is about? If anyone is willing to share pictures of their 2.5"-3" lifts on flat ground I'd love to see. I apologize for the long winded post and all help is greatly appreciated. God Bless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode