First housewife.... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 05:13 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

First housewife....

reversed already into my new baby at the school run /$%!$%"§(!&/%")(!%%"$!%§"/%

2010 Wrangler Sahara stock in british racing green
Don't torture yourzelf, zhat's my job !
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 05:16 AM
Rock God

Garage

Perfect! Now she has to buy you a nice aftermarket winch bumper!!!
post #3 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 05:18 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

you mean i have to buy it cause that st**** b**** drove away and noone noticed her license plate....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 05:28 AM
Rock God

Garage

Ohhhh, I thought you meant your wife backed into it.
post #5 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 06:57 AM
Wheeler

The FAIL has been found. It waits for you in the parking lot with the mask of a housewife on it's face. That blows man... I hate hit and runs...

It is what it is... So IT had better be damn good...
post #6 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 07:36 AM
Granite Guru

not sure about your location, but if you don't want to buy a nice aftermarket just look for a front bumper someone pulled off to do their aftermarket. You could probably score one for free or very cheap. I have mine sitting in the garage collecting dust.
post #7 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 07:48 AM
Rock God

Garage

Remove the plastic, and pop it out, reinstall it. Itll look alot better than it does now. Most schools have video of the parking lots, so when little billy gets run down by the bus, they know who to sue.

Rock Krawler . Bilstein . BFG . HiLift . Aeroforce . BnM . Mobil1 . Mopar . Viair

Ragga Fucking Jungle
post #8 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 08:29 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yeah it stinks when they just drive away. Luckily the dents we have all came from my wife or me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICTHRUU View Post
not sure about your location, but if you don't want to buy a nice aftermarket just look for a front bumper someone pulled off to do their aftermarket. You could probably score one for free or very cheap. I have mine sitting in the garage collecting dust.
Quote:
lol at location, I was going to say Euro bumper and long tag = not US then I saw that

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #9 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

cheers @ the location

btw one of my workers popped it out with a screw-driver through a hole under the bumper...

PS: do you guys think i will get banned if i change my avatar to this ?

Last edited by XXXAngelXXX; 04-28-2010 at 08:40 AM.
post #10 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 08:44 AM

As already stated above you could take of that plastic
It then cleaned it up and hit it with some self-etching primer this past weekend. It's a work in progress.
Attached Images

2007 JK UNLIMITED 2WD
285/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers
MOSTLY STOCK!
post #11 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 08:52 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXXAngelXXX View Post
cheers @ the location

btw one of my workers popped it out with a screw-driver through a hole under the bumper...

You may get some strange looks but pretty sure it's not ban worthy.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #12 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 08:54 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebigh View Post
Most schools have video of the parking lots, so when little billy gets run down by the bus, they know who to sue.
THIS ^^^
Check with the school tell them what happened, what general area, time, and date...you may be able to find the desperate housewife
Good Luck!
post #13 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 09:17 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

LOL i wont change my avatar then

A german Jeep owner out of a German Jeep forum just offered me a new one for 100 bucks

post #14 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 09:20 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

A german Jeep owner out of a German Jeep forum just offered me a new one for 100 bucks
Wow that was quick, congrats. Aren't Jeepers great?

Quote:
post #15 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 09:25 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:

oh didnt realize Stuttgiiiizard. 100.....I woulda mounted mine for you if you took it out of my garage. Where did the Bentley's go??? Why are they gone?

Rock Krawler . Bilstein . BFG . HiLift . Aeroforce . BnM . Mobil1 . Mopar . Viair

Ragga Fucking Jungle
post #16 of 31 Old 04-28-2010, 09:46 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

@ Gold Knight : No sh**

@ mikebigh: Astons !! not Bentleys !! : the black DBS belonged to myself and got sold 2 weeks ago to guy in Austria - the white belongs to one of my neighbours - we still own a new Jaguar XK.... pic below

Last edited by XXXAngelXXX; 04-28-2010 at 09:49 AM.
post #17 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 05:06 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

UPDATE !

I found the *housewife* today ! She is one of my sons teacher !!!!!!!! And that in a private school !!!!!

post #18 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 05:18 AM
CalmerThanYouAre

Quote:
cheers @ the location

That's a great avatar, the bunny ears really make it. !Sehr gut!

I support the military, fiscal responsibility, Hemp, legalization of Marijuana over 21, smaller government and the Bill of Rights.

NSA: The only part of the government that actually listens.
post #19 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 05:21 AM
Rock God

Glad you found her, and glad you found a new bumper. Now the question still remains, Did she come forth with the, "Opps I'm a dumb ass and sorry for leaving the scene of an accident, I don't do this to often but I had to get Helga to her piano lessons". Says alot for her integrity and the Head Master might be a little miffed to learn this info. You might be able to finaggle a new winch bumper and private tudor lessons.

Póg mo thóin!
post #20 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 05:32 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

LOL No that bi*** was first: *wasn't me and i have to consult my lawyer!*

Hey but video cams tape everything stupid bi***

post #21 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
LOL No that bi*** was first: *wasn't me and i have to consult my lawyer!*

Hey but video cams tape everything stupid bi***
Awesome, glad you have proof. Some people need to be reminded that they are responsible for their actions!

09 BLACK Sahara 4 Door - Auto, G2 4.88s
TF 2.5" Coil Lift w/shocks, TF Frnt Adj Trac, TF FLCA, JKS Discos, JKS Rear Adj Trac, LOD Full Rear GEN2,
A.C.E. Rock Rails, Viper TB: Check the Garage for more.
post #22 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 07:43 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

damn and you just got the thing! congrats on getting a replacement so quickly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoridinTX View Post
Awesome, glad you have proof. Some people need to be reminded that they are responsible for their actions!
exactly!

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #23 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 08:45 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

post #24 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 09:01 AM
Rock God

Remember you haf vays of making her talk, no?

2009 JK Rubicon Unlimited. Rock Hard skids, Skidrow Control Arm Skids, Shrockworks bumpers. Pro Comp 2" Puck Lift.
post #25 of 31 Old 04-29-2010, 11:15 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Ya ve haw vayz

-------------------------
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations, Her Majesty's Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase-in plan that would be known as "Euro-English".

In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of the"k". This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have 1 less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year, when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like "fotograf" 20% shorter.

In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be ekspekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double letters, which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling. Also, al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent "e"s in the language is disgraseful, and they should go away.

By the fourth year, peopl wil be reseptiv to steps such as replasing "th" with "z" and "w" with "v". During ze fifz year, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters.

After zis fifz yer, ve vil hav a reli sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi to understand ech ozer. Ze drem vil finali kum tru! And zen ve vil tak over ze world!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode