Just a note about Rock Krawler Customer Service - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 07:35 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Just a note about Rock Krawler Customer Service

Not sure if it's the right section but I didn't think it fit in Chit Chat so here goes.

On Monday or Tuesday I ordered Rock Krawler rear spring degree wedges for my Jeep. I actually called Rock Krawler to place the order because I didn't see them listed on any of their vendors sites. I placed the order and was told they should be at my place in about 2 days.

Two days go buy, no parts and no charge to my credit card. Yesterday, I get a letter in the mail (an invoice with a note attached to it) saying that my phone number and CC number were coming up invalid and to call back to place the order. So, I called this morning and the person that took down my information had 2 numbers that were incorrect (spoke with the same person both times). We fixed it and the parts are on the way.

to you Rock Krawler, and specifically Heather. It was a freaking $25 part and you went way out of your way to get in touch with me. Now, I can think of some others that could learn lessons from you. Keep up the good work.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 07:39 AM
Rock God

Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

I do not remember who I talked to but when they had there Xmas sale, I wanted the Heavy Duty tie rod for the one day sale price.. I called 2 days later since I didn't see the post about it.. and still got the price..

whomever I talked to asked me about my rig and how I wheel.. etc etc

By Far some of the best service Ive seen. There are a few vendors on here that Id gladly pay more too for the better service, RK being one of them!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The box said "Requires Windows 95, NT, or better", so I installed Linux
post #3 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 07:43 AM
Rock God

I agree. Everytime I called them either sales or tech. they did an outstanding job listening to be ramble and walked me through step by step what I was lost about and got me back on track. Even if its more $ I'll buy from them again.

To ya Rock Krawler.

Póg mo thóin!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 08:32 AM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

I have a feelling i will be doing business with them in the near future.

corey d

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #5 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 08:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

great to hear stories like this
post #6 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 08:58 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

They are a class act up there everything I've ordered from them as been right and on time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #7 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Rock God

Rock Krawler is absolutely fantastic and takes very good care of their customers... now if ONLY they would come out to the left coast more often than October, so I could buy 'em a beer (or two)...
post #8 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 09:03 AM
Rock God

Having a bunch of their stuff, I have had to call them on many occasions for advise and they have always been great with their willingness to help with all my questions no matter how silly it might have been.

I also had the pleasure of meeting them at EJS this year and definitely a great bunch of guys. Look forward to seeing them at JeepBeach next month hopefully sharing a few

2012 SLV JK Unlimited Rubicon
post #9 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 10:47 AM
JKowners Vendor

Wow, thanks guys for the compliments! Really, we are just doing our jobs. We are fortunate to really enjoy what we do! We are more than happy to help people out wether they have our products or not!

Rock Krawler
post #10 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension View Post
Wow, thanks guys for the compliments! Really, we are just doing our jobs. We are fortunate to really enjoy what we do! We are more than happy to help people out wether they have our products or not!

Rock Krawler
Funny, I was just getting ready to PM you a link to this in case it slipped away into the JKO ether. Glad you found it!
post #11 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 10:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yup, gotta say that my experience is the same. Rock Krawler has great customer service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #12 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 11:18 AM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Good bunch over there, and dammit, they make good stuff

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #13 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 05:11 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Gotta love Rock Krawler!

post #14 of 14 Old 04-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Rock God

yup great service for my $25 part i bought. I wish i would have gone with them for my lift. When i upgrade i will def be looking in that direction!

2007 Wrangler
Rescue Green

3.5" AEV Lift
37" GoodYear MTR
Pro Comp 7089's
Tom Woods Shafts F&R
OR Fab Tire Carrier
Shaffer Stinger
Bulldog Winch
Buschwacker Flat Flares
Poly Tie Rod
JKS Disco
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode