Great Wheels! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 12:32 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Great Wheels!

just wanted to let others know of some wheels I bought from a store off ebay. They were a great price and got from California to Wisconsin in 4 days! They are black wheels 17x8. if you want more info, I will be glad to share the info with you. send me a PM if interested.

too may jeeps and other vehicles. but my dd is an 09 wrangler sahara 4 dr, 4" rc susp, 35" attitides, 17" rebel racing wheels, hi rock bumpers, winch, kc's, rock rails, daystar accessories.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 01:42 PM
Rock God

pics?
post #3 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Wheeler

What would that great price be? Pics too!

2007 JK Unlimited
2.5" Teraflex BB, Uniden 520xl, Flowmaster 40 series, Pro Comp 7069 16x8, BFG KM2 255/85R16, and Superchips!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 05:36 PM
Rock God

PM sent.

"All wranglers are jeeps, not all jeeps are wranglers"

"Holding out for the Pentastar in 2012"
post #5 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 05:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

same here pics and price

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
This is one reason I have a strict policy of not eating anything out of another dudes butt. Flick it with my tongue? Sure. Run my tongue around the rim? Depends. Dart my tongue in for a brief second? Maybe. Eat something out of it? No fuckin' way!
If you want to know whats on it check my
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

here is the link to the wheels I bought from him. HIs name is David. Let him know Jenni sent you
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...TQ:MOTORS:1123

I got mine for $425 with shipping from California to WI and they came in 4 days! I am soo excited and cant wait to put them on. so I just wanted to share this with everyone

too may jeeps and other vehicles. but my dd is an 09 wrangler sahara 4 dr, 4" rc susp, 35" attitides, 17" rebel racing wheels, hi rock bumpers, winch, kc's, rock rails, daystar accessories.....
post #7 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 06:03 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Nice- I like the matte finish. Bet they will look great on your Jeep.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #8 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

thanks! Im just saving the extra cash for my lift. but I got my tires 2 weeks ago and my wheels today.

post #9 of 11 Old 04-10-2010, 10:16 PM
Granite Guru

Those are some good looking wheels for the money. Good find and thanks for sharing. BTW I like the screen name. Good to know there's some Rebel chicks in Wisconsin. Gitter damn done!

"Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun. You might meet em both if you show up here not welcome, son" - Josh Thompson.
post #10 of 11 Old 04-28-2010, 04:50 PM
Granite Guru

Can you post a pic of them on your jeep after install? Looking at buying a set of 5 of these rims from the same seller! Also what is the back spacing? If the offset was 25mm (1") and the rims are 8" wide that would make the back spacing 3" How do they handle/fit?

Mike B

08' Jeep Wrangler
08' Dodge Avenger SXT (winter beater)
64' Plymouth Sport Fury(sold)
58' Triumph TR-3A(in 1,000,000 pieces)
post #11 of 11 Old 04-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor

loosk great. click free

Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:

Magazine Feature:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode