JK Pressurized Running Water STEP by STEP Video - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 Old 06-01-2015, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

JK Pressurized Running Water STEP by STEP Video

Hey guys, its been awhile since I posted my video of the pressurized running water on my Jeep Wrangler out of my bumper. I promised a few people I would do a step by step video of me putting the mod together. Well, I got a new Jeep and did the mod again. This time I filmed the whole process. Yes, that is on demand pressurized running water using the stock rear bumper as a 7 gallon tank. Check out the walkthrough video and the original. Let me know what you guys think!

More info and photos here: http://www.edsjunk.net/wordpress/run...jeep-wrangler/

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 Old 06-01-2015, 03:06 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Been awhile since you posted huh. That's why this is your first post? Get a vendor star if you want to sell your "Junk" here. Follow the rules. Most newbs say hello and intro themselves first in the Welcome section.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015
post #3 of 10 Old 06-01-2015, 03:23 PM Thread Starter

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I posted this same thread on a couple different forums. Someone else posted my original video here. Anyways, not trying to sell anything just wanted to share my idea and video! Sorry if it came off that way.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 Old 06-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdsJunk View Post
Anyways, not trying to sell anything just wanted to share my idea and video! Sorry if it came off that way.
I think it was the statement you made about, "If you guys buy the panel from me . . ." that made it come off like you might be trying to sell something. I didn't take your post that way personally, but I can see where some might.

I saw your original video some time ago and thought it was a terrific idea then. It won't work for my particular style of build, but for a guy who's going to keep the OEM rear bumper, I think it's pretty trick. And it certainly gives ideas a person could adapt to his own particular situation. Thanks for going to the trouble to show the whole process.

Also, stick around and become part of the JKO community. Most of us don't bite, and even RubiCajun's alright.

My Build Thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the NRA
JOIN HERE:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 10 Old 06-03-2015, 08:11 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Either pay for vendor status on this forum or you will be banned/ posts deleted... Up to you.

"I take pride in my work and time, and I know that you will be happy with your purchase. I take care of my customers and will always do right by them!"

These ^^^ are not the words of someone who isn't here selling their products or services.

-Stub

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #6 of 10 Old 06-03-2015, 08:20 PM Thread Starter

You guys are relentless lol. Do I sell things on my website? Sure.. Xbox and playstation laptops... But my videos I post of my mods to my Jeep is free for anyone to enjoy. I'm not sure how a video I took quite a lot time to make of how to do a mod yourself is confused with me trying to be a vendor. If you guys would rather me not post these here, that's fine.. I was just trying to help other Jk owners like myself out. Sorry guys! Unless your in the market for Xbox or ps4 laptops, I'm not your guy Haha.
post #7 of 10 Old 06-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Ed Zarrick, the only guy I know who twitters himself back and forth.

Quote:
post #8 of 10 Old 06-03-2015, 08:35 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdsJunk View Post
You guys are relentless lol. Do I sell things on my website? Sure.. Xbox and playstation laptops... But my videos I post of my mods to my Jeep is free for anyone to enjoy. I'm not sure how a video I took quite a lot time to make of how to do a mod yourself is confused with me trying to be a vendor. If you guys would rather me not post these here, that's fine.. I was just trying to help other Jk owners like myself out. Sorry guys! Unless your in the market for Xbox or ps4 laptops, I'm not your guy Haha.
Well if you're not sure... then I'll explain it lol.

You advertise your site all over your videos. On your site you are selling goods/ services. You're telling people to click on the edsjunk.net link.

Directly/ indirectly.... it's advertising your business.

Not a damn thing wrong with posting up some helpful/ informative videos on anything you wish.... but you're telling people to click on a link where you ARE selling services.

Does that make sense?

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #9 of 10 Old 06-03-2015, 09:40 PM Thread Starter

Well.. I guess you will have to delete my posts. Sorry for the inconvenience. This honestly was just a means of helping others out and had no intentions of covertly advertising ps4s on your Jeep forum. I have only posted on the other Jeep forums over the years and never have had this response. But hey, to each his own..
post #10 of 10 Old 06-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode