A HUGE heck yes for Teraflex customer service! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 Old 04-07-2010, 03:32 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
A HUGE heck yes for Teraflex customer service!

My local 4x4 club had planned a "shop night" at a local off-road shop for April 8th, in which I would have access to a lift for a few hours . I decided that would be a perfect time to install bigger springs and tires. The shop tech was even going to mount and balance my tires for free!

Because some folks have recommended the Poly springs, and the fact that the price was so good, I decided to give them a try. I called poly to ask some questions about the springs and see if they were in stock (told they were), so I got on the website right after (on March 29) and placed an order.

late in the day On 3/30, Poly emails me to inform me that the front springs are not in stock and it will take a couple weeks to get them from the mfg but that the rears are ready to ship, I called and said "OK cancel the order for the fronts and send me the rears". The sales guy at poly assured me that my springs would arrive before Thursday. Then I got online, ordered front springs from Teraflex, and they were at my door on 4/3.

On Monday 4/5, my 37" Iroks arrive. Everything looks like it is coming together.

Fast forward to today 4/7; one day before shop night. My poly rear springs are still not here, so I call to see where they are at. Poly informs me that they must have ran out of rear springs right after I changed my order, so no springs are being shipped . Thanks for letting me know that .

So after the Poly customer service fiasco, I call Teraflex to see if they can get me some springs in one day. I talked to a guy named Doug who told me that he could do that right now, but I would get raped for $120+ shipping if they overnight them. Doug found out that 4wheelparts had the springs I needed at their Compton warehouse and that they should be able to get them to my local 4WP by tomorrow. I called the manager at my local 4WP, and my springs are being delivered with tomorrow morning's shipment with no shipping charges to me

Thank you Teraflex, you guys ROCK

Last edited by desert dog; 04-07-2010 at 03:36 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 04-07-2010, 04:45 PM
RIP Brad

Garage

I had recent issues with both companies as well.... it doesn't matter, but both didn't do me right. I planned on not doing business with either again. Fast forward five weeks or so and Poly made another mistake and sent me something the shouldn't have. I called to ask if it was a gift and while it wasn't.... they made a couple of offers to me to make up for lost love in the past.

In the end... Poly did me right for the string of screw ups. Teraflex.... not so much.

Sorry you had so many issues and thanks for inviting me to shop night.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode