HI Folks. I need some info, hopefully from someone who has sold Jeeps or worked for Jeep.
I ordered a Rubicon on 2/25. The Dealer tells me it went right to D1 status, and then a week later went backwards to "D" status. Been stuck there ever since. I called the customer support number 4 times, and each time they said my Jeep shipped on 3/25. The dealer continues to tell me it's still in D status, but won't/can't tell me why it's stuck there.
So, I got multiple questions:
1. Why does Chrysler say it has shipped when the dealer software says it's in D status?
2. Why can't the dealer give me the reason why it has not been built yet?
3. Is an order effected by the current dealer allocation? i.e. they won't build one for a dealer who has too many jeeps on the lot.
4. Is there anything I can do to find out why it's not being built?
5. is this normal with a jeep order, or am I getting jobbed here?
Jeepless in NJ