River Raider Diff Cover Way to Go!!!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 04-04-2010, 09:33 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

River Raider Diff Cover Way to Go!!!!

Kenny, (It's Rich and not Joan)

I had to get this wild pic posted up of one of your Diff Covers in action, to share with people. I was leading a Green/Blue group at EJS at R/C this weekend. Anyways, yesterday while at crawler ridge Joan caught this wild shot. I showed everyone the line for what we had to crawl over the rocks to get to the top. One of the guys with us had just changed out to your Covers and other stuff. It was his first time in Rocks. He was about 5th to go. Anyways people were getting ready to spot him when, we heard VROOMMMM! Everyone was like NOOOOO!!!!! and he launched and went at it hard.

Then BANG and the back of his jeep was thrown up in the air as he drove right into one of the rocks, the Diff acting as the anchor.

It was almost slow motion and figured for sure the diff was going to be blasted apart. Hardly a dang scratch on the cover!

Way to Go Man! Joan will send you guys the hi-res

========================
" I am NOT a Pavement Princess - I am a JEEP- I do Jeep S**t!!!" my new windshield decal........

2008 Flame Red Wrangler X 2 door; half door
1 3/4 inch lift
1 1/2 inch spacers
34 MTRs with Kevlar-- worth the extra $$$$$$$!!!
Modified shortie bumper
custom made rock sliders
hi-jackers pro shocks
custom made mud splatter shield for air intake
Bunch of other cool stuff!!!!!!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 04-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Sweet to read a good review. I'm thinking about getting RR dif covers. For sure getting the weld in cage that they make.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 Old 04-04-2010, 08:30 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

wow thats a tough cover nice job river raider
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 04-04-2010, 08:32 PM
JKO Addict!

Nice! Paid for itself right there. I have Riddlers on mine, but a solid cover is a must on the rocks..imo

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode