Fierce Attitude 35 actual size ? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 05-10-2015, 08:32 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Fierce Attitude 35 actual size ?

Debating on this tire everything I read sounds great so far . What I need to know is actual size mounted . Ive got a 2008 JK ( Two Door ) getting a RK 3.5 in lift dont want a 35in tire thats only 33 ... I can live with 34 inches as not too many tires actually measure 35 .

PS - put it on this thread since more people might see it here V/S the tire only thread !
PSS - I dont care about the stupid name or silly barb wire design .

Tom O.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 05-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Granite Guru

Do you want an actual measurement while bearing weight? I just replaced one about 1000 miles ago. I can measure it. I plan to rotate them soon also so I can measure it off the Jeep when I do it.
post #3 of 9 Old 05-10-2015, 05:59 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Sure that'd be great . Just trying to make sure they wont look too small with the lift .
Do you like them ? Looking to do mainly trips to Northern MI dirt trails, fire lanes etc... Maybe one or two true off rd events a yr . Also its not my daily driver .
Thanks in advance !

Tom O.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 06:17 AM
Granite Guru

they are about 33.75 mounted on a jku. They are ok and last a long time but they suck in the rain and on snowy roads. Check out goodyear duratracs they also measure 33.75 mounted and they are great in everything I've had them in so far including snow

2007 rubicon unlimited
post #5 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 07:43 AM
Wheeler

I'm seeing 34" pretty much exactly on a 2dr with 33psi
post #6 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 07:45 AM
Granite Guru

I will measure them tonight. I have a 3.5" lift also so I will post some pics as soon as my photobucket cooperates.

I can't comment much on snow and rain living in Las Vegas but they are a decent desert tire. Not too loud compared to other mud tires but louder than most all terrains.
Wear is good.
A couple of the tires took quite a bit of weight to balance but I just replaced one (sidewalled-my fault) and it took very little.
I have a wobble that I can't get rid of. Planning to rotate tires to see if it helps since that is what started it originally.

Would I buy them again? Hard to say since they are the only tires I have had on this Jeep so nothing to compare them to. I am lifting a new Rubicon soon and hope to go for a drive with his tires to see how they feel and see if his wobbles with my tires.
post #7 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 08:03 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Just my 0.2 I love the Fierce Attitudes so far...
no issue in rain or snow for me but I drive slow anyway
they are so much quieter than other MTs (my opinion)
wearing great and no wobble here at 28 psi all 4

that being said..
i think they may look small..
because from what I understand a RK 3.5 is going to give you more than 3.5 inches of lift..

I feel 3.5 is going to make all 35s look small

I am running no lift and 35s (cut fenders) and love how it looks so my opinion may not be the same as yours.

How I LEARNED TO STOP GIVING A SHIT AND LOVE MINDLESS SELF INDULGENCE

Itís time to reevaluate the way we coddle the future generation. Making mistakes and getting hurt is how you grow. Teaching kids to fear Pop Tarts is how you promote xenophobia. Letís get it together, America.
post #8 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 10:57 AM
Wheeler

I agree with Blackout any 35 will look smaller with a 3.5 kit. I run the Fierce's with no lift and Xenon fenders, looks normal and only scrapes a wee bit in back when running serious trails. I just wheeled them at Rocks and Valleys on all trails including black diamonds and they're worth every penny! I agree they are a little slippery on rain soaked roads, but have not had in snow yet, otherwise best deal going-Discount Tire online $264 each free shipping. Local Goodyear shop said that's his cost LOL
post #9 of 9 Old 05-11-2015, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Thanks guys . I am getting the new 3.5 in kit which is supposed to be 3.5 actual inches on the two door plus I'm running ACE bumpers ,winch & hard top so added weight there.
Well might just go with my Mickey Thompsons MTR again these lasted me almost 50 K but very rough ride with em and now loud as hell ( to be expected ) . I can get 5 FA s for 1400.00 mounted from Discount tire . Only have about two weeks to decide . As for Duratracs great tire but runs too small .Some guys say only 33.2 inches YIKES ! I'd be happy with anything near 34 , Cant go 37 too many upgrades to do that !

Tom O.

Last edited by mcmountainman; 05-11-2015 at 02:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode