3 inch suspension lift - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 09:48 AM Thread Starter

3 inch suspension lift

Looking for a 3 inch lift to put on my 4 door jk, Any suggestions and reviews on certain lifts?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 09:51 AM
Wheeler

What size tires will you run and what type of trails? And what is your budget? Year of Jeep? (Duh 2013 lol - going to the slow reader corner).

2014 JKR "Bob" - RK X Factor 2.5, Nitto Trail Grapplers 37x12.5x17, Auto, 5.13, Rock Hard Skids, PS HD Cross member, Artec Axle Armor F&R, Artec Rear LCA Mounts/Skids, Synergy Rear Axle Side Weld on TB Bracket, PSC Hydroassist
post #3 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 09:53 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

There are a lot of options out there and a million discussions about this topic, so spend some time digging around.

There are a ton of people running Rock Krawler 2.5 and 3.5 systems on their JKUs with 33s and 35s and 37s. The bottom line is going to be buying a kit that addresses the track bars, caster (lower control arms or relocation brackets), ect.

You can give me a call at 832-526-2415 if you'd like some one on one advice.

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenmallcrawler View Post
What size tires will you run and what type of trails? And what is your budget? Year of Jeep?
2013 And I'm looking to run 35 inch tire. I Currently have 33 in bfg KM2's with no lift. I would like to stay around under 1200 not counting installation.
post #5 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 09:55 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013whitejk View Post
2013 And I'm looking to run 35 inch tire. I Currently have 33 in bfg KM2's with no lift. I would like to stay around under 1200 not counting installation.
A Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex System would be a great place to start and will be under your budget including a set of Bilstein 5100 shocks.

The Triple Rate coils ride really nice and this system addresses everything that I mentioned above and leaves you open to upgrade in the future if you decide to expand on the system with adjustable rear control arms.

http://www.rivercityoffroad.com/prod...jk25fs-pkg.htm

post #6 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 09:56 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
There are a lot of options out there and a million discussions about this topic, so spend some time digging around.

There are a ton of people running Rock Krawler 2.5 and 3.5 systems on their JKUs with 33s and 35s and 37s. The bottom line is going to be buying a kit that addresses the track bars, caster (lower control arms or relocation brackets), ect.

You can give me a call at 832-526-2415 if you'd like some one on one advice.

Marcus
I appreciate it!
post #7 of 8 Old 05-05-2015, 01:42 PM
JKowners Vendor

Garage

We offer a few different systems on the 3" range.

3" using our progressive springs on 37's

3" SPORT on 35's

3" TRAIL on 35's

And our rebate too.
http://www.gorancho.com/promotions/

Marcus can help you.
Good luck!

post #8 of 8 Old 05-06-2015, 07:56 AM
JKowners Vendor

If you have any questions about our products feel free to give us a shout. We build Jeeps everyday...

Here is another option if you are looking to get some flat fenders, a simple 1.5 would then be a great starting place.

There are 1000's of ways to build JK's. Know where you want to end up so you do not have to do it multiple times, even though the build process is half the fun...

Good luck with your build...

RK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode