Take it for what its worth...after a full week of pulling, changing, checking and watching planmans video 20 times I finally decided the only thing I had not checked was the upper and lower RK control arms. I pulled all 4 off last night, the lowers seemed fine, snug and smooth. The upper krawler joints were locked up tight...added grease but no luck, took out grease zerk and found gritty black buildup in them, appears that the poly bushing has disintegrated.
Installed all 4 factory arms, drove much better, very light shimmy when I hit the same bump that was causing full on death wobble at 28 mph. I was able to drive to work this morning vs catching a ride. At this point I'm at a loss as to the real underlying issue of why the RK joints failed with only 3,000 miles and 3 months of use. Calling them today to see.
2014 JKUR, 3.5" X Factor RK lift, 40" Nitto Trail Grappler's, RIPP supercharger and UD60s.