Damn it Marcus..@ RCO - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 03-13-2015, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Damn it [email protected] RCO

This guy, I swear if he keeps giving great customer service he's going to go out of business.. and no one will buy anything from him.. It'll catch up to you one day I'm sure

Well short of the story, we are getting ready to go back to Moab for EJS and needed to order some stuff for one of our jeeps, the other jeep is my dads TJ. Needed to order gears and lockers. So after hearing my dad bitch on the phone to me about the other guys being pricks I sent my old man over to Marcus, because 4WD shop in Phx were being a pain in the ass, and some of the parts were a ways out from shipping, SO a phone call over to Marcus and BAM! Done deal! He helped him out figure up his set up, which seems pretty damn good. and pretty sure he will rather give you his business from now on rather than dealing with some other places. I need to order a bumper from you soon anyway. You'll be hearing from me!

Thanks Marcus! for helping him out!

OIF

Last edited by JeepnPokey; 03-13-2015 at 03:57 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 03-13-2015, 04:00 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

The bastard is so terrible I ordered another BD Flood from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #3 of 6 Old 03-13-2015, 04:05 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

LOL! Thanks for the referral man! I appreciate it and am glad we were able to help!

Thank you!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 03-13-2015, 04:11 PM
Granite Guru

My first experience with him was what you would expect from every company out there. Quick response time and great pricing.

Ordered gears from him a couple of days ago and its gonna be tough for me not to order everything from him now.
post #5 of 6 Old 03-15-2015, 03:50 AM
Rock God

Ok, I'm gone for work a lot and my time at home is valuable so I ordered my lift and tires from Marcus and was pushing for them to be home the day before I was. Well he told me upfront that it wouldn't be possible do to the lift I ordered. Well he lied, he had it all sitting at the house before I got there, then he apologized for telling me the wrong time frame!!!
So I get the lift on, tires mounted, and come to find out the rims are the wrong bolt pattern. I make one phone call, the guy is about to have a heart attack cause it has me on hold with my build. So the next day the tins were at the house! This guy is amazing. I recommend him and his company to anyone!

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem."
"We are never defeated unless we give up on GOD."
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond.
post #6 of 6 Old 03-15-2015, 06:21 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
The bastard is so terrible I ordered another BD Flood from him.
Black Dildo? I missed that section on his site.

Marcus is a stand up guy that knows his stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode