Marcus @ River City Offroad - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 35 Old 12-23-2014, 07:20 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Marcus @ River City Offroad

Yet another great buying experience with Marcus. Great prices, great conversation, great personalized customer service and a great guy. I am looking forward to getting my rockers. Thanks again Marcus.
Mike
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 03:34 AM
Granite Guru

I'm currently dealing with a warranty issue on ten factory axle shafts with him also and he is giving top notch customer service. Absolutely would recommend him to anyone looking to purchase parts. One of the best experiences ever!

07 Rubi Unlimited , 4.5 clayton longarm, 37" Maxxis treps, AtoZ fabrication, Genright, and Polyperformance
post #3 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 07:16 AM
Granite Guru

Ditto.

Great guy to deal with.

DD
11 JK Unlimited
4.88s, Detroit Locker/Tru Trac
37x12.50-17 Toyo Open Country RT
OME HD, RK ControlArms

Hard core wheeler
85 CJ-7
Built AMC 360,T-18/Dana 300,
4.88's, rear spool
Rebuild time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 09:03 AM
Wheeler

Yep awesome!
post #5 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 09:47 AM
Rock God

yeah i agree 110 % he is a cool guy to deal with
post #6 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 11:53 AM
Rock God

I ordered a set of RK joints from Marcus and there was a mistake on the order.

From the moment I identified the problem, he got in front of the issue, to help find a resolution.

To me, its not what company can send out a product to me, but who is going to stand behind the parts if an issue comes up.

Marcus was excellent to deal with and i would do business with him again
post #7 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 12:08 PM
Slow and Low

I heard he has a big wang too.
post #8 of 35 Old 12-24-2014, 12:25 PM
Rock God

Come for the great pricing, stay for the big wang

He should get that printed on his business cards
post #9 of 35 Old 12-25-2014, 12:58 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to warcop

X2 on customer service for Marcus!

Warcop

2012 JKU Sport, Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex, Smittybilt SRC Side Armor, Mesh Grille MOD, Sony Double DIN AV Receiver, Back up Camera, Kicker Speaker Upgrade, ARB Twin Compressor, Dominion Off Road High Lift Mount, Homemade Paracord Grab Handles, Nitto Trail Grapplers, Paramount Rear Bumper with Tire Carrier, KC Hilites Daylighters, under seat lock box, Metal Cloak Front Bumper, BARTACT Seat Covers, BARTACT Sun Shade, x20 Comp Winch, sPOD, ARB Air lockers, 4.10 Gears.
post #10 of 35 Old 12-25-2014, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Garage
re:Marcus @ River City Offroad

I say it so often, I fear it's meaning could be undermined but....Marcus has earned my [nearly 80% of my Jeep aftermarket purchases*] business through trustworthy, timely, accurate & professional business behavior time-&-time again. He is fabulous to deal with and is also, personally a cool mofo.
He knows his Jeep parts and will never do you wrong. There.
Oh, I don't know about his wang but I am betting he has it tricked-out with great aftermarket parts , massive tires all attained at a great price.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 12-25-2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: <the other 20% of my Jeep aftermarket purchases=Poly|Synergy!>
post #11 of 35 Old 12-25-2014, 05:31 PM
Wheeler

He is a fantastic person/company to do biz with..
He set me up with a very sweet deal on a wheel, tire, and lift package

2014 Amp'd JKRX
post #12 of 35 Old 12-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Wheeler

I did a lot of research on parts and pricing for my JK. Marcus definitely has the best prices and support so far. Hopefully in the next month I can take my boxes on the garage floor and install them on the JK.
post #13 of 35 Old 12-28-2014, 12:11 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Wow thank you guys! I have been laying low and just saw the thread. It is an honor to be here and I appreciate all of you guys who make it possible!

Thank you!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #14 of 35 Old 12-28-2014, 06:23 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

So I ordered a set of Crawler Conceptz rockers on Monday at 4. Left town Tuesday for Xmas returned home today to find a set of rockers on my porch! Kick ass service!
post #15 of 35 Old 12-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Wheeler

Marcus. Sent you email for a quote on some corners. Looking forward to doing business soon. Got another question about gear packages also.
post #16 of 35 Old 12-28-2014, 10:53 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by da20captain View Post
So I ordered a set of Crawler Conceptz rockers on Monday at 4. Left town Tuesday for Xmas returned home today to find a set of rockers on my porch! Kick ass service!
That is amazing! Crawler Conceptz is on the ball for sure. Keep in touch if you need any help with the install or anything. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpatton View Post
Marcus. Sent you email for a quote on some corners. Looking forward to doing business soon. Got another question about gear packages also.
Right on! I will reply tomorrow morning when my brain isn't fried from a day in the shop!

Thank you!

Marcus

post #17 of 35 Old 07-30-2015, 10:06 AM
Rock God

I just ordered some rails from him, sent a text and within 10 minutes of making a decision he had me squared away at the best price that I could find anywhere else.
Also I looked to find where I posted it but I can't seem to find it so I'll throw it out there here.
I ordered my lift from Marcus back in February, I didn't get home to install it till March. I had the lift installed after a few calls asking questions, (which isn't his job) about the install. Then I was trying to put on the tires, I had them mounted local. That was on me to cause he offered to have them mounted but I was impatient and wanted them to beat me to the house, which they did. So anyway, I had them mounted and tried to install them. Wrong bolt pattern, I called and told him about the issue. The first thing he asked was if they were mounted and if I was without a vehicle due to this. I told him they were and he was all apologies. I had a new set on my door step the next day, with a shipping label to have the wrong ones picked up at the house. I'm telling you that there are few people that take care of their customers as well as Marcus. He will have my business as long as he sells what I want.

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem."
"We are never defeated unless we give up on GOD."
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond.
post #18 of 35 Old 07-30-2015, 10:45 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Thank you for the shout out brother! I appreciate you guys!

post #19 of 35 Old 07-30-2015, 10:51 AM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

I'm working with Marcus right now trying to resolve an issue we're having with MCE on fenders I ordered. He is a true e-tail badass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #20 of 35 Old 07-30-2015, 11:15 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Marcus is the bee's knees for sure! JKO is fortunate to have some really great vendors, but Marcus really stands out above the rest. Not just becuase of the deals he can get or fast shipping, etc., but because he's willing to help anyone, any time, without question. I happy to give RCO my money every chance I get because I know without a doubt that when I do, I'm well taken care of!

Keep up the great work, brother!

Choose your friends & choose your enemies. But choose wisely.
post #21 of 35 Old 08-04-2015, 06:38 PM
Wheeler

I used to buy from Marcus before I started my own thing a couple years back...props to RCO.
post #22 of 35 Old 08-04-2015, 08:01 PM
Rock God

Brown Santa showed up, it'll be a day or three before I can get them on. But that's life!

"Government is not the solution, it is the problem."
"We are never defeated unless we give up on GOD."
"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be protected, and handed on for them to do the same."
Ronald Reagan
Life is 10 percent what happens to you and 90 percent how you respond.
post #23 of 35 Old 08-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

I feel bad for not mentioning this before, but Marcus just helped me out of a jam with an RE rear shock. Wam, Bam, thank you mam. The guy is faster than fast, personable and knows his shit. Thanks Marcus and sorry for the belated thank you post. You should have your own stickie. STUBE??!!!

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved 2015
post #24 of 35 Old 08-05-2015, 05:36 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
I feel bad for not mentioning this before, but Marcus just helped me out of a jam with an RE rear shock. Wam, Bam, thank you mam. The guy is faster than fast, personable and knows his shit. Thanks Marcus and sorry for the belated thank you post. You should have your own stickie. STUBE??!!!
Hmmmm...Stube giving Marcus a stickie????? Sounds like one of Jeepmomma's excerpts!

I need to spend more money on my Jeep soon. Haven't bought a thing for it since I bought my PSC flares and corners from Marcus last year. May be time for the PSC front bumper soon!

Choose your friends & choose your enemies. But choose wisely.
post #25 of 35 Old 08-05-2015, 06:57 AM
JKowners Vendor

He is a good dude with great customer service, but has horrible B.O. over the internet...

RK
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode