Your JK Freedoms of Access Are For Sale! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 12-01-2014, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Your JK Freedoms of Access Are For Sale!

BIG SALE TODAY ONLY -- THE AMERICAN DREAM and YOUR JK!
Are your freedoms being bought?

By Del Albright

This is not about the "sky is falling" or some presumptuous opinion I might have about how our government and economy works. Nor is your JK really for sale (yet). This is about some facts that will scare you and make you wonder just how much our freedoms are at stake, and what access you might have tomorrow for your JK, and every day.

Your FREEDOM is for SALE!

RANGE Magazine is a fact-filled, well researched publication that I read from cover to cover every issue. And the Winter Issue (on sale now) just slapped me upside the head -- again. I'm reminded of an article I did many years ago called "The Vicious Green Circle" (http://www.delalbright.com/articles/vicious.htm) wherein I tied things together like The Wildlands Project, Wilderness Study Areas, Buffer Zones, Clean this and that Acts by Congress, Landscape Level Planning, ecosystem management, sound buffers, and on and on. RANGE just tied it all together even MORE!

This Winter issue explains and documents how enviro/eco groups are funded, so closely bound at the hips that you can hardly tell one from the other, in a great article by Dave Skinner titled, "Identify Your Enemies." Then Michael S. Coffman, Ph.D, gives us the low-down on how rich left-wingers control the U.S. environmental policy in his piece called "Green Billionaires." You can't imagine the terror these articles inflict on red-blooded, patriotic Americans like us.

You will recognize many of the "false fronts" and "front men" in the enviro/eco world that always seem so well funded and covered in the media, usually trying to close our roads or lock up our freedoms in some way. Do you remember Tellico and Trout Unlimited (TU)? Wait until you see the source of much of their funding and philosophy. And wait until you see how just a few big rich funding sources grant money to a slug of pseudo-legitimate groups all dedicated to the same goals -- buying your freedoms and closing this country up to all but their own agenda.

I know there is a lot going on in this world, and we all have a list of priorities; but I stand against this and I will fight to oppose the taking of my freedoms and the locking up of my country to an elite few.

NOTE: these stories noted above will likely be featured on the magazine website within a few days of this blog.
Visit and subscribe to RANGE magazine here: http://www.rangemagazine.com
Or call: 1-800-RANGE-4-U
##
Del

Del Albright
Landuse Advocate; Outdoor Photojournalist, www.delalbright.com
2014 Inductee, Off-Road Motorsports Hall of Fame (www.ormhof.org)
Founding Trail Boss, Friends of the Rubicon www.rubiconfriends.com
Environmental Affairs, CA4WDC www.cal4wheel.com

Find Del on Facebook here

Del Albright
Ambassador,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(BRC)
Founder, Friends of the Rubicon (
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)
Del's
and

Building an Access Army to Save Trails -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 12-02-2014, 03:37 PM
Rock God

Crickets???

Del- sorry to see this thread go unnoticed. Perhaps the title reeks of Spam... or perhaps the JK crowd is a bunch of fake environmentalists and "just following orders" LEOs.

Once I realized WHY the Grand Canyon was gifted to the U.N. I became interested in all these criminal organizations... good luck waking people up on this forum.
post #3 of 6 Old 12-03-2014, 06:56 AM
Wheeler

Great post Del!

It's cool to see you active on this board, I've read some of your stuff before. It amazes me that I see some Jeep/Rover/other off-road enthusiasts that are die-hard Democrats - that don't seem to understand that for whatever "free" stuff they think they are getting, they are selling their future freedoms for it.

Consider this a bump!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 12-03-2014, 07:45 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Yes sir, he's correct, they have been doing it for years, Sierra Club is one I really dislike...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #5 of 6 Old 12-04-2014, 12:32 PM
Rock God

I'm sorry but I have to disagree that it is just the greens and democrats selling our land and rights. Or engaging in cooperation.
post #6 of 6 Old 12-08-2014, 11:16 AM
Wheeler

If I may get political for a moment, here ....

I consider myself an Independent. (Basically, I believe in libertarian ideals and concepts, but the official Libertarian party? Eh... not always so much. Truth of the matter is, unless the U.S. changes the way our voting system works? I think it's way too biased towards preserving a 2 party system. And some of the people the official L.P. has run on their ballots in the past are probably just shills, in it for themselves. I mean, Bob Barr, for example? He was literally stealing and re-publishing newsletters put out by Ron Paul's people! And Wayne Allyn Root, in 2008? That guy openly admitted he ran just so he could publish a book and get some airtime on the radio.)

Anyway ... I don't think this environmental "Green" stuff is limited to the Democrats. But it does generally seem to get more support by their party than under Republican leadership. (Traditionally-speaking, the environmentalists feel like they have more success appealing to the liberal-minded folks than to conservatives. It just makes sense, when you look at the numbers. How many hunters are likely to be conservative vs. liberal, for example? Heck, how many vegetarians and vegans are probably more aligned with the Democrats than the Republicans? If you don't support killing animals for food -- then it's easier to say you'd rather keep people off those lands and "preserve" them for wildlife, right?)

Where it does start to get more murky, especially in recent years, is with the push for "alternative energy". I think you do see some Republicans aiding with some of the corporate scams revolving around "Green energy", simply because they've got connections who stand to benefit from government grants or loans for bogus alt. energy shell companies they've created. Even with this, though? Right now, it looks like it's the Obama administration that's primarily supported these projects.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
I'm sorry but I have to disagree that it is just the greens and democrats selling our land and rights. Or engaging in cooperation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode