Quadratec? Do they give discounts to members? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:21 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quadratec? Do they give discounts to members?

I would like to support vendors from this forum does quadratec give us any special deals? Is northridge4x4 coming?

Last edited by lunkhead22; 02-08-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:24 PM
JKO Addict!

not to my knowledge.

post #3 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:28 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

No, but they will give military discounts (if you are military or know anyone to order it for you) and they'll price match competing websites. Just search around and call them with the website to order from. I spent like 5 minutes with them on the phone ordering my winch and got it down from $399.95 + ~$65 shipping to $374.95 with free shipping!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
Killing kids is a disgrace, i don't care how little they are.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Cool! I will have to call them I was buying from David at Northridge because he was a great but I hear my fellow members have problems with Jk-forum Nothridge better come here too.
post #5 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Send a message via Yahoo to thaduke2003

Stick with Northridge- I've had nothing but problems with Q-tec. They never tell you when something's backordered, their prices suck, they won't price match most of the time, their shipping department sucks, and they're not very friendly about dealing with these problems- David's been straight by me whenever I called- Mark W.

Back in a '94 YJ! Well, after I sink $$$$ into it...
post #6 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

You are right man he does work hard for the guys.
post #7 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaduke2003 View Post
Stick with Northridge- I've had nothing but problems with Q-tec. They never tell you when something's backordered, their prices suck, they won't price match most of the time, their shipping department sucks, and they're not very friendly about dealing with these problems- David's been straight by me whenever I called- Mark W.
I have had the exact opposite experience.
Call and ask if its backordered, they will tell you (their site wont)
All my shipping from there has been fast and free.
Never had them not price match.

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #8 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 06:41 PM
JKO Addict!

^Hmm- they must like you or something.
Had backorder issues with floor mats (fuhgedaboudit!), with grab handles, anything that was their brand. And they have flat out lied to me (about the mats) and said, oh yeah, next week. Call a week and a half later, same story. Wash, rinse, repeat for 3 months until they said, "oh, six more weeks." Cancelled.
They weren't bad about my ARB recovery gear- that only took a couple weeks.
By and large, I try to stay away from them, but their proximity (everything takes MAX 2 days if in stock, or I can drive there in ~3 hours if I NEED IT) is nice. Still, I can't recommend them over any other company except on variety of items- Mark W.

post #9 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 07:07 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Q-tec is in Nj or is 4wd
post #10 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 07:08 PM
JKO Addict!

Quadratec is in PA- no clue on 4WD- Mark W.

post #11 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 07:15 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
^Hmm- they must like you or something.
Had backorder issues with floor mats (fuhgedaboudit!), with grab handles, anything that was their brand. And they have flat out lied to me (about the mats) and said, oh yeah, next week. Call a week and a half later, same story. Wash, rinse, repeat for 3 months until they said, "oh, six more weeks." Cancelled.
They weren't bad about my ARB recovery gear- that only took a couple weeks.
By and large, I try to stay away from them, but their proximity (everything takes MAX 2 days if in stock, or I can drive there in ~3 hours if I NEED IT) is nice. Still, I can't recommend them over any other company except on variety of items- Mark W.
I'd go with another forum sponsor if i could, the times i have used Qtech have been when i cant find it anywhere else (excluding northridge)
I refuse to use Northridge as he is constantly pulling eddies head out of his ass. Q tech, Trail Duty, RDM will all price match as well, I'd use them if possible.

Yes, but there's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No. I'm sure of it, I hate him.
-Doc Holiday
Why are you highlighting my sig? You Bastard!
post #12 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 07:39 PM
JKO Addict!

You want good sevice and a good price? PM PhilD at Trailduty

|
|
post #13 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

LOL I stirred up the pot a little here. David is a good guy, maybe one day he will join us here too.
post #14 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 07:43 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

I would use q-tec if I needed a part that day. The company is only 30 mins away from me.
post #15 of 28 Old 02-08-2010, 08:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodyguy View Post
You want good sevice and a good price? PM PhilD at Trailduty
Was just gonna post that.

Also, don't forget to check our vendor listings, there are many other places that offer JKO discounts.

jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler, project-jk, jeep JK, JK wrangler, JK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec W View Post
Maybe we should all post the thing? He prolly won't ban us all. You go first Dave
post #16 of 28 Old 02-14-2010, 08:26 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Quadratec is in PA- no clue on 4WD- Mark W.
4WD is in northeast Ohio, about an hour or so from Pittsburgh.

Jeep sold 9/18/2015.
post #17 of 28 Old 02-14-2010, 09:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

everything I tried to order from quadratec is always on backorder, I have trued to use northridge 4x4 but they will never price maych and discount as much as 4wd/4wheelsparts doesplus they normally carry everything i want or need.

post #18 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 05:53 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONIC View Post
I have had the exact opposite experience.
Call and ask if its backordered, they will tell you (their site wont)
All my shipping from there has been fast and free.
Never had them not price match.
x2. ive never had them price match anything (never understood price matching, just buy it at the cheaper place. why reward the ppl that tried to rip u off in the first place?) but have always had stuff come fast when ive ordered from them.

Life's hard. It's harder if you're stupid.
post #19 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 07:36 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Never had any major issues with Q-tech and whenever any of their products were not up to par I simply called them and they sent me a replacement. I've never dealt with Northridge, so I can't speak yea or nay. Mostly though I just give my friends @ Jeepersden here in Orlando a call and they get me taken care of just fine. I prefer to support my local shop vs the big retailers and I know the owner personally so it works better for me. Otherwise I say just go with the lowest price, but beware of any return policies for the site you order from, just in the case you get the wrong part.

/

post #20 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 07:39 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki646 View Post
Never had any major issues with Q-tech and whenever any of their products were not up to par I simply called them and they sent me a replacement. I've never dealt with Northridge, so I can't speak yea or nay. Mostly though I just give my friends @ Jeepersden here in Orlando a call and they get me taken care of just fine. I prefer to support my local shop vs the big retailers and I know the owner personally so it works better for me. Otherwise I say just go with the lowest price, but beware of any return policies for the site you order from, just in the case you get the wrong part.

I'm another that likes to support local shops.

Luckily, i'm just around the corner from Jeepersden. I got my superchips programmer from them. I called and asked "Hey i can get this superchips online for this price will you match?" They did and didn't even question it.
post #21 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 07:47 AM
JKO Addict!

I have never had a problem with Northridge and the fact that he is on JK-f doesn't steer me away form a deal.... that said Brian at 4wd.com beats his price everytime Quadratec has been hit or miss with me. sometimes everything goes smooth but if an item is out of stock you usually don't find out for a week or so best way to deal with them is call them and see if it is in stock. 4wheelparts I avoid like the plaque. I think they are in cahoots with 4wd.com but they sure don't act the same.

2015 JKU Sport Virgin
post #22 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Poly Performance
Trail Duty
RDM

Please don't bring the Northridge suck off over here.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #23 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 08:12 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post

I'm another that likes to support local shops.

Luckily, i'm just around the corner from Jeepersden. I got my superchips programmer from them. I called and asked "Hey i can get this superchips online for this price will you match?" They did and didn't even question it.
Yea and if you have a problem with it, you have a real person to talk to to resolve the issues, not just a voice on a phone in some other state. Ricky and Alicia will always be straight forward with ya and work to get you not only what you want but also what you need and nothing more. If you don't need it, they'll tell ya that you are wasting your $$$... Hell Ricky even took on chasing down the manufacture of my old header for my TJ to get it refunded....and I didn't even buy it from him.....I just sold it to him and told him he could keep it since he did all the work...

/

Last edited by Loki646; 02-15-2010 at 08:15 AM.
post #24 of 28 Old 02-15-2010, 02:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Ban...ban ban ban....ban ban ban ban....ban ban... ban
post #25 of 28 Old 02-24-2010, 08:00 PM
JKO Addict!

Got another Quadratec F-up. Beyond pissed right now. So I called up and ordered a Detroit Truetrac for my rear axle. Going with 4.88's that I'm ordering at the same time, so they send me the 3.92+ split diff. WRONG! WILL NOT FIT A JK!!!
So I call up, and they say sorry, we'll send you another. I got a bit more cash in this month, so I decide to go selectable. Auburn ECTED. They try to send me another 3.92+ split diff. WRONG!
Thankfully, I talked to a bunch of folks who told me I needed the 3.73- split diff. So I call in and change the order. No problem, they say. They even were decent enough not to charge me extra (over their insanely high $59.99 shipping! Whooptie doo!) for overnight. Well, we got over a foot of snow up here, so it was delayed. It got into my gear guy's hands tonight. He opens the box, and...
USED DIFF! Previously installed. Covered in gear oil, bearings pressed on. When he called, I could hear how pissed off HE was, even. Nothing else in the box- no directions, none of the wiring bits- just a used, returned diff. THANKS A LOT QUADRATEC!
Driving up to pick up the diffs (hour and a half each way), then driving down to Q-tec in PA to RAISE HELL. This boy is BEYOND pissed off right now. Last time they EVER see a cent of mine- Mark W.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode