what the best time of year to buy a lift? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-21-2014, 02:03 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

what the best time of year to buy a lift?

Finally got my VA issues resolved (4.8 years later) and have some coin for a lift and tires. The tires (nitro trail grappler 35s) believe it or not lasted 45k miles. It was a dealership special space lift on 35s and now Im looking to go a little bigger.

Should I wait for christmas for the lift or are there any deals out there now? I am going with a 3.5 short arm and 37s I think.

Thanks in advance.

Thomas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Granite Guru

the best time to buy is when you have the money . you gotta "strike while the irons hot" in the words of my granddad. but generally a lot of companies will have special discount like most any other business around Christmas or black Friday.
post #3 of 6 Old 10-21-2014, 03:15 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzep_06 View Post
the best time to buy is when you have the money . you gotta "strike while the irons hot" in the words of my granddad. but generally a lot of companies will have special discount like most any other business around Christmas or black Friday.
that is what I was thinking. I was looking to buy now but wondered if there was black friday like deals like I got for my bagger the past few years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 10-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Wheeler

Northridge4x4 did a "rockuary" at the beginning of this year with 20% off RK suspension
post #5 of 6 Old 10-21-2014, 08:30 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by klif01 View Post
Northridge4x4 did a "rockuary" at the beginning of this year with 20% off RK suspension
I don't know if I can wait that long lol.
post #6 of 6 Old 10-21-2014, 08:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Watch Northridge for occasional specials. Besides, if you call David he'll usually knock some off if you ask. Great source for most everything, never let me down.

'09 JKRU. 4" Teraflex long arm, Teraflex R44 housing, Teraflex / Fox Resis, Poly Performance skids, Nemesis Billy Rockers, Nemesis flares, 37" ATZ P3s on 17" 5x5.5" Trailready HDs, Spyntec hubs, Teraflex BBK, Mopar BBK master/booster, Superior front & Alloy USA rear axle shafts, CTMs, Reids, Synergy drag link & tie rod, WTOR hydro-boosted steering, 5.38s, TF Dual Rate front bar, TF bumpers, Warn Powerplant, Tom Woods shafts, AA xfer case cable, Kilby canister relo, RH4x4 cage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode