Backorder on FOX Products. - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Backorder on FOX Products.

Anybody else waiting on any FOX products?

I ordered a Fox Steering Stabilizer from Poly back in the middle of December, maybe the beginning of December, it has been so long I don't remember. I know that the guy that builds the shocks and stabilizers with welded tops broke his arm in a motocross accident and then they were closed for the holidays so production was delayed.

Phoned Poly yesterday and spoke with Garrett and still nothing from FOX?? Poly sent me the mounting bracket and hardware within a couple of days of ordering and they have been sitting behind my desk for almost two months now.

Anybody know anything? or a shop with the stabilizer on the shelf?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 07:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Can't help you, but i am curious.... I thought you have the dual stabilizer set up. Why are you changing it out?
post #3 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 07:51 AM
TrailDuty.com

They've been hard to get for a while.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant211 View Post
Can't help you, but i am curious.... I thought you have the dual stabilizer set up. Why are you changing it out?
The BDS dual steering stabilizers are muy bonita and work great UNTIL you smack them on a rock. Great set-up for mall crawling and light wheeling but because of how they are mounted they are too vulnerable in the rocks.

I am on my third set and they are still holding oil but they are beat to sh!t. Making the move to a single stabilizer that mounts above the tie rod. My HD Poly tie rod will still take a beating but the stabilizer will be out of harms way.
post #5 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 08:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I'm waiting on a replacment shaft for a rear shock from Poly, just figure it's going to be a while before I get it.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #6 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 08:41 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
I'm waiting on a replacment shaft for a rear shock from Poly, just figure it's going to be a while before I get it.
Hell Terrahawk

One more reason to get them coil overs NOW
post #7 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Rock God

I dont know the status on the Fox products but you can buy our brand steering stabizer http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...r-p-18248.html

Its pretty much the same thing, just has poly bushings instead of bearings.

Those of you that think you know everything really annoy those of us that do!
post #8 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 01:20 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT1 View Post
I dont know the status on the Fox products but you can buy our brand steering stabizer http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...r-p-18248.html

Thanks Goat! I told Garrett I would give it one more week and then I will change my order to your stabilizer.
post #9 of 12 Old 01-27-2010, 01:47 PM
JKowners Vendor

Wish I remembered who I talked to yesterday at Poly. Great Guy. I just ordered the entire kit yesterday from Poly http://www.polyperformance.com/shop/...t-p-19729.html

Had it 3 Day UPS but it looks like it's already in Orlando so I will most likely be installing tomorrow!
post #10 of 12 Old 02-05-2010, 05:03 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Got the call today from Poly!! FOX order has arrived. Should see my stabilizer next week.
post #11 of 12 Old 02-06-2010, 01:41 PM
PIG
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose512 View Post
Anybody else waiting on any FOX products?

I ordered a Fox Steering Stabilizer from Poly back in the middle of December, maybe the beginning of December, it has been so long I don't remember. I know that the guy that builds the shocks and stabilizers with welded tops broke his arm in a motocross accident and then they were closed for the holidays so production was delayed.

Anybody know anything? or a shop with the stabilizer on the shelf?
We had about 150 of the stabilizers on order and got 60 of them Friday. I think there are 2 or 3 left as of the end of the day Friday. Not sure when we are gonna get more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

USE CODE: JKO10 FOR 10% SAVINGS ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
//

//
//

post #12 of 12 Old 02-06-2010, 01:42 PM
PIG
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT1 View Post

And less expensive too!

USE CODE: JKO10 FOR 10% SAVINGS ON YOUR NEXT ORDER!!!

//
//

//
//

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode