I looked it up and dont believe it involves the JK's...
(Detroit, MI) -- Chrysler is recalling about 24-thousand late-model vehicles due to a faulty part that could cause sudden brake failure.
The recall involves some 2010 Chrysler Sebring and Dodge Avenger sedans.
It also includes a number of Dodge Nitro, Jeep Liberty, Jeep Commander and Grand Cherokee SUVs, as well as 2009 and 2010 model year Ram trucks.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
1. '09 Rubicon Unlimited White 6 speed with my Gig
2. DayStar 2.0 spacer kit
3. Jeep Slush Mats/Weathertech Cargo liner
4. Weathertech window deflectors
5. Windshield PIIA lights with KC bracket
6. Jeep Splash Guards (For Salt on Roads)
7. Bracktron mount on dash for (IPOD/Phone)
8. JK 3M Thinsulate Acoustic Insulation Kit