Where do you buy? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 02:05 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Where do you buy?

Ok, I am getting ready to make a substantial $$ order for 2 JKs. Who have you had good dealings with and best support.

I am looking at ordering various things, such as a lift, winch, springs, CB on and on.

Just looking for smaller guy places...I know I can order from big boys like Quadratec but I am wanting to give some of the smaller guys business.

These are not the droids you are looking for
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 02:27 PM
Rock God

I have used 4wd.com quite a lot over the years. rims, bumper, winch and other various parts.

great folks to deal with. no issues what so ever with them.
post #3 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 02:32 PM
Granite Guru

most people on here will recommend marcus from river city offroad. While i have never used him he seems like a great guy and really willing to help out even if he doesn't stand to make any money.

I personally have used northridge4x4 alot over the years and they always let you know if something isn't in stock but if it is it ships the same day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Rock God

I typically use Northridge4x4 or Amazon Prime for 99% of my purchases.
post #5 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 03:18 PM
A JKO DICK

Garage

I have ordered a lot from 4wd.com (4WD Hardware). I contact Bryan Hart. He has always taken very good care of me. Phone number 800-333-5535 Ext 938.

I have also ordered from Marcus at RCO(River City Offroad). Great service and he is always around here with info, input and bullshit. We love him.

Same thing with Norm from Stomper Offroad, but I don't think his name is actually Norm. Great guy and he supports the forum. Great service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #6 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 03:27 PM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Marcus at River City Offroad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #7 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 03:46 PM
Granite Guru

Marcus at rco hands down!! He knows what he is doing and is a really nice guy to bood.. I highly recommend him!!

2010 rubicon. 3.5 rk lift. 37,s. 6.2 Ls3.
post #8 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 03:55 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Waiting to hear back from Marcus and also I am speaking with Jason at Krawl Off Road.

Anyone have any dealings with Krawl Off Road in Georgia?

These are not the droids you are looking for
post #9 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 04:49 PM
Rock God

Generally order from Northridge. Poly Performance or my local 4 Wheel Parts if I need it quick. Have heard nothing but good things from Marcus/RCO and Krawl Off Road though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
First, take a 50/50 water/alcohol solution and douche all the sand out of your vagina. Seriously, you gotta get that nozzle ALL the way to the cervix since it sounds as though your vajayjay is completely blocked with a silica compound.

Last edited by TRAUMAhead; 09-03-2014 at 04:52 PM.
post #10 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Rock God

Marcus and Jason are both great guys. I've bought from both of them with good experiences.
Another one is Poly Performance, Dave's always been quick to answer my questions and deals with me even though I'm a pain in the ass so I appreciate that.
post #11 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 06:17 PM
Rock God

I use Rebel Offroad, very nice guys and easy to work with.

08 "X", RC BB, 33" Duratracs, Coast 1310 front, Hellfires, Woods evap relo.
post #12 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 06:37 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

I just spent some decent dough at River City Offroad. Marcus will sell you parts off his own Jeep even, I hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #13 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 06:41 PM
Granite Guru

Ordered a lot from Jason at Krawl. Never had any problems where I needed any support.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
post #14 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 06:54 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Thanks for all of the support ya'll! I really, really appreciate it! There are a ton of good vendors out there these days and I am honored to be at the top of your lists.

I have the ability to ship from warehouses all over the country and I take the time with each order to ensure we are shipping it from the closest possible location to you.

Enough of that...I just replied to your PM with some information and some questions about your plans. I'll look forward to hearing from you and thank you for the opportunity to help! I'll be available by phone tomorrow after 10 Central.

Thanks!

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #15 of 37 Old 09-03-2014, 07:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

X-whatever on Marcus at RCO. One of the very few venders that remembers me whenever I call.

2008 steel blue sahara
with some doo-dads
post #16 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 05:01 AM
Rock God

Garage

I have another vote for Marcus. He made spending money way too easy and pleasant. Answered all the questions I had quick and the customer service for tracking numbers, when stuff shipped and making sure I got everything was bar none. Marcus sent me a few emails after the fact with tracking numbers without being asked and he kept me in the loop as far as what was coming from where. He even asked me if I wanted to change my order a little so I get it faster...whereas most places would have just given you a notice that said "backordered".

X a million for RCO

2011 Sahara Tan 2dr Rubicon
Rock Krawler Stock Mod w/ Fox Evolution 2.0's - 36 X 12.5 X 15" Interco TSL's on Black Steel wheels - Rock Krawler track bars front and back - Poison Spyder Customs BFH front bumper w/ Brawler bar - Warn HS9500i winch w/ synthetic rope - Trail Head Deflators - Viair 440P Compressor Instagram: jeepethan
post #17 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 06:34 AM
Wheeler

Add me to the Marcus fan club as well. Good communication, quick response to emails, good prices, resolved minor issue with a shipping mistake quickly.
post #18 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 06:56 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to D5Fire

You cant go wrong with either Marcus (River City) or Jason (Krawl) both are great guys who go above and beyond.

Fortis cadere, cedere non potest

Poison Spyder BFH w/ trail stinger, custom rear BFH, crusher flares, rocker knockers, evap skid, hood louver. Rock Krawler 2.5 Max Travel, Teraflex rear tire carrier, River Raider cowl snorkel,Warn VR 10,000 lbs winch, sPod, Rigid 50"SR.
post #19 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 07:21 AM
Granite Guru

Another vote for Marcus! Great guy to deal with!!!

08 JKU 6.0 LC8 6L80 Atlas 2 39" KM3's on Trilogy race beadlocks, prorock 44,rcv's arb front. rock jock 60 rear 40spline shafts,arb 5.13's and a bunch of other stuff
post #20 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Rock God

I have ordered most from Northridge4x4 and they have been great. However I have a had a couple dealings with Marcus (at River City) and let me tell ya, he goes above and beyond. He provides a very professional and personalized service. Old school customer service approach.
I have never ordered anything from Rebel, however I did walk in to the shop a week ago since I have been out here in Cali. What a great bunch of guys. Shop tour, a complimentary t shirt. Although I did buy some replacement grab handles.

I have spoken to Jason at Krawl a couple of times. He is also a very nice guy, very helpful seemingly old school customer service approach like that of Marcus.

The four mentioned vendors you can't go wrong.
post #21 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Rock God

Garage

Morris 4x4 center, they've never done me wrong plus are fast and professional

"Gremlin"
Nothing in my jeep is sacred, except my jelly beans and apple liquorice. Don't touch those...
post #22 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 07:09 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

We are local

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #23 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 07:12 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

He already PM'd me and implicitly expressed that he doesn't want AEV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #24 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 07:18 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I'm a big fan of Marcus at RCO, the wife not so much.

As others have stated he provides a personalized service and is willing to answer all your questions.

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
post #25 of 37 Old 09-04-2014, 07:25 PM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
He already PM'd me and implicitly expressed that he doesn't want AEV.
Yeah that Aev rides just terrible

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode